Thread: Blyton weekender photos

Rides

Blyton weekender photos

Hi folks, just a few pics of the weekender i took on my phone, the quality on some of them isnt great but some are pretty nice.

I was gutted the drifting was cancelled cause thats what i had come for but i actually had a lot of fun on the grip sessions. Was able to get a bit of opposite lock and a bit of speed so i did enjoy myself. I still think we could have run a few drift sessions on the big track before it had completely dried out in the afternoon but that neither here nor there.

Many thanks to everyone who organised it and helped to make it a good weekend. was nice to meet a few good folk from the forum and hopefully we can do it all again soon. Hope you like the pics and if anyone has any of my S14 ( the white one with all the stickers and black wheels/no spoiler) I'd really appericate it.

Rides
    A few track pics from saturday and sunday

Rides
    great photos there Owen was nice to meet you mate. you got of your in car videos. cant wait to see some of them.

Rides
    Cheers lad, not bad to say there taken on a phone...and a bit of photoshop didnt hurt either!! i ****ed up pushing the button on the camera a couple of times so only got 1 video on the grip and only got out on the 1 poxy drift session to video and kept spinning so wasnt gonna put that 1 up!!

This is the grip session