Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Enquiries section

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Should be fine, i dont normaly split the turbo and elbow but while its off, if its not been done in a while it makes sence to change it.
    i'll leave it then? as it was done not long ago..

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pete0z View Post
    i'll leave it then? as it was done not long ago..
    yea

Rides
    hey polo, rang you up earlier up today, chinese guy! haha i'll pm my number.
    Just to clarify turbo gasket change, change the turbo hoses while your at it and short shifter and i'm supplying the hoses and short shifter. can you give me a price?

Rides
    alright geeza, right got my engine started up and running but its majorly overfueling for some reason and i think either the piston rings or valve stem seals have had it

how much would you charge to supply and fit a new set of valve stem seals?
    drop us a pm with a price paul cheers.

and if you have any ideas on the overfuelling probem please let me know... and im quite sure its not a boost leak

Rides
    need some welding done, and the car having a good look over to get it through its MOT. how much to pick up from nuneaton?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
    need some welding done, and the car having a good look over to get it through its MOT. how much to pick up from nuneaton?
    Pm me your post code. Is it road legal and running? As the transporter is out of action ATM.

Rides
    No mate it isn't legal at the mo.... its nearing completion because its just ha an engine swap, but took a look underneath at the drivers side chassis rail and I poked about a bit... then made to big holes it it ha ha just a little rusty! Nothing a decent welder like yourself could sort out though! Cheers

Rides
    Cool, il look into options of collecting it but ATM iv not got any way of doing it.

Rides
    just wondering how much you would charge to convert an auto s14a to a manual. I do have a s14 donor car (manual) just wondering if there would be anything else that I would need, much appreciated

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by little_mo View Post
    just wondering how much you would charge to convert an auto s14a to a manual. I do have a s14 donor car (manual) just wondering if there would be anything else that I would need, much appreciated
    Labour on a conversion is £250, if you need me to remove the parts from the donor car then a little extra.

Rides
    Hello mate leaking petrol and its visible where its coming from, any chance i can pop in on a saturday to show you? Thats if your open on a saturday?

Rides
    Hello mate leaking petrol and its visible where its coming from, any chance i can pop in on a saturday to show you? Thats if your open on a saturday?
    Yes mate no worries.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Hi mate.

Just weighing up some options. How much would I be roughly looking at for fitting:

Stainless manifold, elbow, gt2871r, injectors, z32 afm + stainless elephants trunk. Basic 3a mods really.

How long would you need the car for also as your a fair way away?

Cheers chris
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Hi mate.

Just weighing up some options. How much would I be roughly looking at for fitting:

Stainless manifold, elbow, gt2871r, injectors, z32 afm + stainless elephants trunk. Basic 3a mods really.

How long would you need the car for also as your a fair way away?

Cheers chris
    Hi Chris,

Previding all the gaskets are supplied I would do that lot for £200. £140 for the exhaust and intake side of things and £60 for the injectors.
    I can do that lot in one day if it's with me 1st thing and il have it ready for 5-6pm. Or you can leave it with me for a few days, which ever suits.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Thats a decent price mate I'll have a think and get back to you. Guess it would need to be booked in well in advance?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Thats a decent price mate I'll have a think and get back to you. Guess it would need to be booked in well in advance?
    At the mo it's pretty slow, always is dec and jan, but your looking about a weeks notice ATM.

Rides
    Hello mate i got friday 11th off if your able to fix the petrol leak problem then?

Rides
    Hello mate i got friday 11th off if your able to fix the petrol leak problem then?
    Yea thats cool with me mate

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Yea thats cool with me mate
    cool see you friday 11th obviously your providing everything so i don't need anything, apart from my car lol. Think i'm sticking around aswell cos no one has a day off!

Rides
    cool see you friday 11th obviously your providing everything so i don't need anything, apart from my car lol. Think i'm sticking around aswell cos no one has a day off!
    Ok, see you then.