Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: WOT No EU Referendum Thread?

Rides
    This is ridiculous. You are so incredibly hostile it’s painful to read.

But you have given your reason for voting at last. You don’t think the EU is democratic. Which I think is silly but fair enough, it was your vote.

It isn’t a trait of remainers to impart our views about reasons for voting on Brexiteers. But I don’t believe at all you voted without any thought as to what could be better in your life. But that’s my opinion.

Rides
    To be fair, the European Parliament is democratic. Just a huge number of MEPs that Brits voted for, couldn't be bothered to give their opinion (UKIP) so the people who voted for them have only themselves to blame.

Freedom of speech and Democracy allowsus people who voted to remain to still voice our opinions...

How can you expect an MP who seriously believes in one side to just put it aside to voice the opinion of their constituents.... I wouldn't want to be an MP at this time. "Boris picked a fine time to be PM. No money on no deal but a big salary" Sure there is a country song to go with that

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    or you could try reading the book??

Sounds like pig headed Gammon nonsense to me.

and how do you imagine the forcase will look then genius??

You seem to know more than the people who have made them.

Pretty sure everyone has, it's either childish rubbish, mis-information or downright lies.

It is not, despite your whining to the contrary.

These remainers really are something else.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that Charles Dickens was the first person to use the word gammon as an insult towards middle aged white people with a red hue ? Sounds like remoaning snowflake nonsense to me

or you could try reading the book?

I have no interest in reading books they are full of nonsense.

These are your words:

If you make a claim have something to back it up

It would appear you are both a liar and a hypocrite.

and how do you imagine the forcase will look then genius?

I'm not a genius I look at the facts and figures myself and base my opinion on that, instead of listening to someone else and repeating what they have told me.

I have told you twice already.

If the UK leave with NO DEAL the EU is finished, it will be bankrupt within a few years, this is why all those that believe in the European dream are so hysterical about it.

The latest economic forecasts show the EU to be on the brink of recession Greece, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Cyprus plus many others are struggling financially.

The EU also suffers massive youth unemployement which doesn't bode well for the future this is illustrated in the graph in the link below:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-eu-countries/

If we leave with no deal the EU will lose billions of pounds every year, and then on top of that with the trade deficit being in our favour when we both impose our trade tariffs they will lose even more money, Germany will be massively exposed to this as a nation.

The German people will become fed up with bailing out these financially failing countries and will pull the plug financially as the project will be too much for them to fund, effectively leaving the EU project bankrupt.

When you are having a debate you really should try harder to remember what has been said previously.

You seem to know more than the people who have made them.

No, there are many economists with different opinions, and many different scenarios which could force a different outcome, you have just chosen to look at the one that suited your remaining mindset.

Pretty sure everyone has, it's either childish rubbish, mis-information or downright lies.

If you make a claim have something to back it up

No, the points I have raised haven't been addressed at all, it's because remainers have a very weak argument and most of them know very little about the subject they are arguing about, anyway after a big statement like that can you please back up what you said when you said my posts are "childish rubbish, mis-information or downright lies.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2
    It's Brexiteer. Or Remainer.
    No technically it is leave the EU or remain in the EU. Those terms were just coined by the gutter press because society today is too lazy. FFS the Americans had to shorten their worst terror strike into 3 numbers. It was September the 11th, not 911 although I’m sure a lot of people called that number that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides

WOT No EU Referendum Thread?

Leona,

You seem to have a hard time accepting that other people have a different opinion than you.

Yes we accept the result, it doesn’t mean we cannot believe it is wrong. You don’t have to ram it down our throats

ad hominem

Rides
    My designations were in the polite context of this conversation to move away from snowflake, remoaner and gammon.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    My designations were in the polite context of this conversation to move away from snowflake, remoaner and gammon.
    Well snowflake is a black racist comment for a white man. Yes Black people can be racist especially if a white man is walking down a road holding the hand of a black girl...

Remoaner is just someone bitter and Gammon is in the Urban Dictionary... just too stupid to put 2 and 2 together

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Leona,

You seem to have a hard time accepting that other people have a different opinion than you.

Yes we accept the result, it doesn’t mean we cannot believe it is wrong. You don’t have to ram it down our throats

ad hominem

Are you alright ?

Who are you? the ****ing group spokesperson of the erm ... friends

No, not at all I'm in disagreement
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 20-09-2019 at 23:12.

Rides
    I voted remain because I think I will need to look for a new career if (when) we leave the EU (especially with no deal).

My local MP got thrown out of the conservative party because he tried to stand up to Boris because his constituents voted majority remain.

I do think we’re probably better off NOT being in the EU. BUT some sort of deal really should happen just to safeguard jobs like mine and thousands of others.

That’s all I have to say about Brexit, however the last few pages of this thread have been a good read whilst on the throne

Rides
    Well snowflake is a black racist comment for a white man. Yes Black people can be racist especially if a white man is walking down a road holding the hand of a black girl...
    Not in the context of this conversation it isn’t.

Rides
    These are your words:

It would appear you are both a liar and a hypocrite.
    because I gave you the source ?

You want me to come round and read you the book too??

I'm not a genius I look at the facts and figures myself and base my opinion on that, instead of listening to someone else and repeating what they have told me.
    Have you actually looked at facts and figures though?

You base your theory on Greek Youth unemployment figures and completely ignore Greek economic forecasts which show steady growth?
    Are you entirely stupid or just wilfully ignorant?

You just sound like another moron repeating exactly what they've read on Facebook.

No, the points I have raised haven't been addressed at all, it's because remainers have a very weak argument and most of them know very little about the subject they are arguing about, anyway after a big statement like that can you please back up what you said when you said my posts are "childish rubbish, mis-information or downright lies.
    but most of your posts are downright lies?
    Last edited by R3K1355; 21-09-2019 at 07:26.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Not in the context of this conversation it isn’t.
    Just like Gammon

Rides

You base your theory on Greek Youth unemployment figures and completely ignore Greek economic forecasts which show steady growth?
    Are you entirely stupid or just wilfully ignorant?

You just sound like another moron repeating exactly what they've read on Facebook.

Giving some one the name of a whole fictional book to read that was written in the nineteenth century does not constitute backing up what you have said.

You are both a liar and a hypocrite and also ridiculous.

No, I want you to back up what you have said, although I know that will be impossible for you because you are a liar and speak nonsense.

No, I have said nothing of the sort.

You are lying again and will not be able to back this claim up either, because you speak nonsense.

I'm not on Facebook.

No, they are not, you must back up what you are saying, as I have and will on request, especially when you are calling someone a liar.

You are not fooling anyone with your lies and nonsense both of our posts are there for everyone to read, the only person you are deceiving is yourself.

I think you should give up on arguing/debating on public forums and stick to window licking as you seem to be much better suited to the latter.

Rides
    You have anger issues. many didn't want a no deal because the Tory Scum like Rees-Moggs, Boris and Gove promised we would have a great trade deal with the EU because they wanted to trade with us..... Figure it out. They want to punish the UK. We will be worse off than they will be. But you are too wrapped up in your own ideology to see that

May's mistake was making that twat David Davis Brexit secretary.. He couldn't negotiate his way out of a toy shop

Rides
    You are a liar:

There should be no compromise, we all had a leaflet through the door from the government at the time which said:

Leave meant:

Out of single Market

Out of customs union

Stop free movement
    This is a lie

The term gammon is a racist slur
    This is a lie

The term was originally used by young black kids to describe white people with a red hue, along with bacon and red neck.
    This is a lie

The polls show that if we have a general election now the Tories would have a majority
    This is a lie

If the UK leave with NO DEAL the EU is finished, it will be bankrupt within a few years
    This is a lie

All you do is lie

Rides
    Unfortunately for us, the next EU president comes into power the day after we will leave the EU without a deal.... and she wanted to make a deal

Rides
    Why don't you try your favourite latin phrase again? That gave us all a good laugh last time.

(Ad hominem)

Rides
    You are a liar:

This is a lie

This is a lie

This is a lie

This is a lie

This is a lie

All you do is lie
    Can we agree Gammon in this context is no racist and Snowflake in this context is not racist?

Rides
    Why don't you try your favourite latin phrase again? That gave us all a good laugh last time.
    I studied Latin at school. change the case of the text.....

Rides
    Giving some one the name of a whole fictional book to read that was written in the nineteenth century does not constitute backing up what you have said.

You are both a liar and a hypocrite and also ridiculous.

No, I want you to back up what you have said, although I know that will be impossible for you because you are a liar and speak nonsense.

No, I have said nothing of the sort.

You are lying again and will not be able to back this claim up either, because you speak nonsense.

I'm not on Facebook.

No, they are not, you must back up what you are saying, as I have and will on request, especially when you are calling someone a liar.

You are not fooling anyone with your lies and nonsense both of our posts are there for everyone to read, the only person you are deceiving is yourself.

I think you should give up on arguing/debating on public forums and stick to window licking as you seem to be much better suited to the latter.
    You are such a hypocrite. You accuse people of lying, but whinge when you are accused of lying because you can't back anything up

I have a nice Gammon cooking in the pot. Doing it in Beer and Gin (for the Juniper Berries) With roasted parsnip