Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ha ha ha ha ha...then silence!!!

Rides
    I really really enjoyed JAE this year!

Matty's eating was fantastic, I can't remember who said he'd need seconds with a follow up from the crowd something along the lines of "our guy'll need thirds!" Not only did Matty win, he then started on the person's plate next to him!!!! Awesome

We were well and truely robbed in the tug 0 war! I just couldn't believe the size of there team!

I think our gladiator set-up was actually better than JAE's aswell!

Top work to everyone involved in the organisation of the event and to anyone who stayed down there tonight, you are hardcore!

Rides
    inter club tug of war was great...great laugh for most of the clubs....

was funny watching the MR2 guys losing then walking off in a huff...

oh and GO BEARS....

oh and whoever asked ....no we don't breed em in Labs

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffing View Post
    I really really enjoyed JAE this year!

Matty's eating was fantastic, I can't remember who said he'd need seconds with a follow up from the crowd something along the lines of "our guy'll need thirds!" Not only did Matty win, he then started on the person's plate next to him!!!! Awesome

We were well and truely robbed in the tug 0 war! I just couldn't believe the size of there team!

I think our gladiator set-up was actually better than JAE's aswell!

Top work to everyone involved in the organisation of the event and to anyone who stayed down there tonight, you are hardcore!

We need to import some East European power lifters for next year......

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ragt20 View Post
    inter club tug of war was great...great laugh for most of the clubs....

was funny watching the MR2 guys losing then walking off in a huff...

oh and GO BEARS....

oh and whoever asked ....no we don't breed em in Labs
    We want the bears drug tested They were bloody enormous

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AshT_200 View Post
    We want the bears drug tested They were bloody enormous
    you'll only find copious amounts of beer in the test

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AshT_200 View Post
    We need to import some East European power lifters for next year......
    Maybe Big TOne would turn up then! PMSL!
    Quote Originally Posted by TAS View Post
    I thought Matt_S invented SXOC
    Quote Originally Posted by 30PSI View Post
    Matt_S is the SXOC. They're the same entity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty2Fatty View Post
    Some say that he remembers when the whole planet was just a field & that his body is held together with cable ties and duct tape, all we know is, he's Matt_S

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
    Maybe Big TOne would turn up then! PMSL!
    Fcukin 'ell I ain't turning up if he has iz "wimmin" in tow

Rides
    Another great weekend!

Big thanks to all the people who helped organise the great food, drink and events.

Roll on future SXOC Events

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    Awsome weekend. I ended up pludding up the M6 on my tod at a casual 9o leptons LOL I got home around 11

I will post up more inputs tomorrow. It was good to put faces to board names. Most of you will know me know with my mad hyper antics on Friday night LOL.

Rides
    great JAE this year!!! well done for organising us! shame we didnt win the best club watsit, but if you looked at the imoc lot, god how clinically anal! althought their stand did look nice and ours looked like a drunken car boot, without anyhing for sale!

and... what am i doing up at this time of night!!!

ohh.. i know... sorting out my photos!!

where is the photo thread?? must search!!! well, mine are at www.matt-payne.com

enjoy!

ohh... and who the fcuk is matt_s??

Rides
    LOL. Wicked pics as always Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by TAS View Post
    I thought Matt_S invented SXOC
    Quote Originally Posted by 30PSI View Post
    Matt_S is the SXOC. They're the same entity.
    Some say that he remembers when the whole planet was just a field & that his body is held together with cable ties and duct tape, all we know is, he's Matt_S

Rides
    Just got in about a half hour ago from the mega drive home, what a weekend

Major thanks to all involved in the organising you all did a cracking job
    Was really good to meet up with some old mates and meet a sh*t load of new ones this year and proceed to get very very drunk with them
    Big thanks to kiz also for putting up me and wullie on the thursday night so we could have a brake in the journey down there, much appreciated

I'm now feeling rather wierd with a combination of severe sunburn and every muscle in my body being in agony from tug of war. My hands still don't close and grip properly

Roy

Rides
    Yet another monumentous event, loved every minute of it. Cheers guys.
    I have the mother of all burn/bruise combos on my arm from that tug o war rope, I didn't feel a thing until I got sober this morning , ouch!!!

Rides
    Cheers guys,

Still aching from tug-o-war and the emmence sunburn (with sunglasses/panda eyes)!!

Can't believe how great the setup was I would definately agree with the whole "we were better organised than the organisers" and BIG thank you to all for a great weekend.

SXOC are legends!!!

Rides
    Had an awesome time, although it was a bit small and the general JAE organisation / signage was a joke!

Nice to meet some of you - Thanks to Flik and Channie and everyone else for organising

See you all next year!

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    That was alright, that

As always, big thanks to the guys who made it possible - Mark and Channie havent even got the van back to the lockup yet so spare a thought for them - cheers to Flik and Ben as well, and everyone else who helped out, be it with cooking, making drinks, putting tents up (or taking them down) or whatever

I didnt actually leave our stand all weekend other than to watch the its a knockout - mad props to all who got involved, but particularly Matty - animal. I think the rest of Mersea knew who had won after the prizegiving, and the exodus after the shout out was magic.

Saturday night was top fun - thanks to my colour commentary man ***** and all those who stepped up to the plate to take the yard. Once again, JC proved he is the yard master - respect to you sir.

Those that were there know how good it was, and thiose that werent missed out. As always, one of the highlights of my year - cheers folks
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    I just have to say my personal highlight was just after I arrived and I was saying hi to welsh Chris and he said to me, " I`m really sorry I didn`t make it down for your birthday, I really wanted to come" that right there is a classic example of the SXOC spirit and why I love this place

Rides
    Well, after an absoulutely mental weekend of awesomness, i am feeling somewhat deflated...i just want to be back at JAE chilling in the sun with all you fantastic people, having a beer and enjoying the choons and all round fun and chaos!

To Channie & flik, you are both legends and it was great to meet you.

To my local lot; Adam, Mark, Danielle, Graham, Tracy... thank you guys, you're all fantastic!

To *****; you are awesome dude and go out of your way to make everyone feel welcome... thank you!

To Chris; you mad welshman! It was great chatting with you but very watching you greet Scouger(i think?) by licking the back of his hand! I was so glad you didnt attempt the same thing with his misses! lol

I spoke to a lot of people but due to a combination of shite memory and drunken memory loss, im struggling to remember you all so i'll just say an absolutely mahooooosive thank you to everyone for making the weekend so fantastic!

My only regrets are; not being big enough to do the tug of war (I sacrificed my throat for the cause instead though), and peaking too early on saturday night due to liking the liquid bubblegum shots too much!!

Initially i wasn't bringing anyone but due to a bit of bad news from home on friday, my lady came to give me a bit of comfort and ended up staying most of the weekend because she was enjoying it all so much...despite the fact she does not do camping...so that says a damn lot about how good it was!

Thanks again everyone!

Simon.

Rides
    Great weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by comic book guy
    best JAE ever!
    had a whale of a time, Miss Matty really enjoyed herself too, said it was the best car show she'd ever been too and that the SXOC were a great host and nice people to be around.

Her Satay went down well along with the other food she made

I'll post up my pics when I go through them, there are about 600

Bought a tear to my eye with the presentation of the Yard to the Netherlands crew in dedication to Fernando good to see you all again too see you towards the end of september

Hopefully we can do it all again next year

Big thumbs to Channie & Flik for organising it all
    ***** & Doc for the hilarious commentary on the Yard, I think MattS could be the next Chuck Norris Legend! Judging from some of the comments about him, like how MattS invented the Dog.
    All the people doing the cooking
    Chris for being his usual JAE self
    And finally for everyone else who attended and made for a fantastic weekend

Cheers

Rides
    ***** & Doc for the hilarious commentary on the Yard, I think MattS could be the next Chuck Norris Legend! Judging from some of the comments about him, like how MattS invented the Dog.
    I missed that one..... Doc immortalise those quotes