Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ha ha ha ha ha...then silence!!!

Rides

Ha ha ha ha ha...then silence!!!

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I literally can't speak today.
    Having returned from a damn enjoyable weekend at JAE last night (couldn't do today, due to rubbish family do) and watching the extremely enjoyable tug-of-war competition, for which I now cannot speak due to shouting "pull", "tug" & "heave" at the top of my voice at all the brave strapping guys on the SXOC team I can't speak. At all. I can barely whisper and talking is a variety of honks, grunts and general horseishness! The husband is quite pleased though
    It was a fab competition and I still maintain we won it (& I don't say this just coz we came second) - we had a biased comentator (complete nob), apparently the judge guy wasn't much better and we had about 4 difficult matches in about 20 mins. Our poor guys were knackered in the sheer heat of the day, had rope burn, muscular aches and all sorts - but were so brave & fab & I for one am well chuffed with how we did (& I paid for it with my voice ).

Also it was a lovely presentation that we gave to the SXOC.NL in memory of Fernando Gertz - truly heartbreaking and yes I did have a few tears; it was so lovely
    The hog roast was damn delish too
    Thanks all the staff involved, Channie, Flik, Ben, *****, Mark, Dani, Jim etc - fab job & you guys all worked so hard
    Cheers to a brilliant time

I won't mention the lovely potato experience we had as I was trying to leave....

P.S who won the 'yard this year?

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    Was an awesome weekend, will put some random pictures up later in picture thread.

#I'm in absolute agony after the 1st team we puled against, the drive home was far too painful.

Everyone had an awesome weekend, mainly due to the people there, so thanks to everyone really.

p.s JC won the yard of ale competition, with a time under 3 mintues, i think it was 2 mins 23seconds or something.

Rides
    I wondered where you were on Sunday Spirit
    Awesome weekend very well organised as always guys!! shame about the fun police on Saturday night Was really good to see all the familiar faces and lots of new ones Some of the highlights were Stidi doing the yard of ale with Fosters throwing up halfway through and still finishing Gmaster T`s mc`ing the electric fly swat zapper and Pantera, F**king Hostile full volume 10am Sunday morning
    There`s loads more but I need a bath and dinner
    You guys rock

Rides
    lol, I've not long got home and I can honestly say that Alvin is back in the house, thank God I didn't stay this evening I'd never have heard the end of it

Truly epic weekend with some of the finest people on earth.

Not gonna list all my favourite bits here as that would take all night but highlights were...

I finally do know who the f*ck Matt S is

Inter club Tug-O-War, you guys were fookin heroes!

Clair biting NinjaSX nipple and then getting a twister as thanks

Setting up the tent on Thursday afternoon and having a couple of hours before the rest of the gang arrived, basically just chilling out and getting into the JAE vibe with Famous Monster.

Doc and the photograph Tasha took on Kens camera (no doubt it'll hit the BB soon and my God did it make me laugh!!!!)

Watching JC take the YOA title for the 4th time in a row on his last weekend in the UK (good work fella)

The shots bar (Green FTW!)

Getting Kieran, Claire and Kev Kev in at silly o'clock on the Friday night and the ensuing chaos of 8 people trying to put up two tents in the dark with the worst instructions you can imagine!

The Gladiator fights

Deacon doing his DJ thing to maximum effect and timing 'Champagne Supernova' to perfection, the whole of the field was singing along (badly!)

GMT doing rap karaoke

Comparing with Doc during the YOA, I was crying with laughter at one point, his one liners were awesome

And many many more.

Big thumbs up to all the folks who put it together, another flawless JAE (they just keep getting better).

It was awesome to see you lot, and nice to meet loads of new peeps too (no tosser there this year either which was really nice, well, apart from George but there fook all he can do about it ).

As Ninja said it's a damned shame the fun Police killed off the music, we were rocking the place and the atmosphere was electric

Love you all folks, thanks for a brilliant weekend, i couldn't have hoped for better, and it didn't even rain (until I was leaving!)

Feel sorry for the poor sods still there, if they got a touch of the rian we hit on the way back they'll be soaked!

*** - nuff said

Rides
    I knew it was a good idea bringing the mic and leaving it plugged in for Saturday night drunken mic use FTW!!!

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasx View Post
    I knew it was a good idea bringing the mic and leaving it plugged in for Saturday night drunken mic use FTW!!!
    "if we dont move they wont see us"

boo glass and fun nazi's..

Rides
    Wow what a party

I also have no voice... shouting PUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL did that and was further compounded by the shots bar - skittles vodka anyone?

Best JAE so far for me in terms of mad drunkeness and was fantastic to catch up with friends both new and old

Anyone got any good hangover cures? - I feel like death!

Rides
    lol, I've been living on a diet of alka seltzer and burgers for the last three days and for some odd reason it seememd to work, I was totally mashed last night and felt completely fine this morning!

Rides
    Another absolutely fantastic JAE weekend from the SXOC I honestly can't put it into words just how much fun i had.

Highlights for me have to be the monumental tug-o-war battle, deafening Andy Barnes and co. with cheering when Matty2Fatty picked up his trophy, *** and Doc's commentating on the YOA comp, the green stuff GrahamB and his Mrs forced me to drink, and most importantly, all the SXOC members who made it such a cracking weekend.

oh.... and someone mentioned something about a car show that was taking place at the same venue

Rides
    Matty2fatty was/is a legend

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by paullen View Post
    Matty2fatty was/is a legend
    Good point, I think all the blowjobs he gives Stidi have finally paid off, there's no way he would have been able to swallow that egg whole otherwise

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by marty_t3 View Post
    deafening Andy Barnes and co. with cheering when Matty2Fatty picked up his trophy
    That was brilliant. We all packed out the hall, gave the most massive cheer when he picked up the trophie, then all buggered off after that!

I definatly think we should have won the award for which club did the best for its members. I mean, who else had free bbq, free hog roast, free drink, a blow up gladiator game and fun competitions pretty much non stop throughout the whole show!

Top weekend though. And another very big thankyou to all those that made it happen.

Rides
    Exactly Alex!

To be fair, we had our own show going on in our corner.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_S14a View Post
    That was brilliant. We all packed out the hall, gave the most massive cheer when he picked up the trophie, then all buggered off after that!

I definatly think we should have won the award for which club did the best for its members. I mean, who else had free bbq, free hog roast, free drink, a blow up gladiator game and fun competitions pretty much non stop throughout the whole show!

Top weekend though. And another very big thankyou to all those that made it happen.

Absolutely cracking weekend, have to say big thanks to all the team that organised it.

Have to say funniest bit was when Doc commentating on the YOA suddenly announced a couple were having sex and the whole marquee just emptied

Ken's car yet again was awesome.

Chris doing a face plant whilst still carrying bottles of cider

And JC, how the fcuk does someone drink that quick?

BTW, I'm off to buy a GTO, they must have girls giving free blowjobs is all I can say

And thanks whoever it was for "volunteering" me to do 1 tug of war... Jeez it nearly frickin killed me. I have to say hats off to all the guys who did more than 1 pull, you guys were awesome... and KevKev, I'm now deaf you were shouting at me so much
    Last edited by AshT_200; 31-08-2008 at 21:05.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by paullen View Post
    Exactly Alex!

To be fair, we had our own show going on in our corner.
    I quite liked being tucked away.

OK, so its not quite as sporting and social on the show, but I (or maybe we as a club) make our own atmosphere and its best contained!
    Quote Originally Posted by TAS View Post
    I thought Matt_S invented SXOC
    Quote Originally Posted by 30PSI View Post
    Matt_S is the SXOC. They're the same entity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty2Fatty View Post
    Some say that he remembers when the whole planet was just a field & that his body is held together with cable ties and duct tape, all we know is, he's Matt_S

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
    but I (or maybe we as a club) make our own atmosphere and its best contained!
    No it wasn't contained, we upset the MR2 club
    Last edited by AshT_200; 31-08-2008 at 21:26.

Rides
    To be fair they were all up well past there bed time!

Rides
    I'm not 100% convinced it had anything to do with the IMOC to be fair, there were still loads of them up round their marquee still listening to music a good hour after we'd been totally shut down but they were tucked well away and I don't think John spotted them.

I suspect John just said it was the IMOC complaining but in fact he just wanted us to quiten down just like all the other clubs (the guys in the field behind all got shut down too) as JAE is a 'family event'. Our music and drunken shenanigans don't really fit in with that ideal.

Rides
    Well we had been moved to the Quiet Camping Area and your original post about JAE said there was an 11pm curfew on loud music.... guess some had just forgotten

You got your voice back yet?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AshT_200 View Post
    Well we had been moved to the Quiet Camping Area and your original post about JAE said there was an 11pm curfew on loud music.... guess some had just forgotten

You got your voice back yet?
    lol, no mate. It's even worse than it was this morning

I'm beginning to sound like Alvin again