Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Smabo's s13.4. less charlie sheen , more dirty slutbag

Rides
    Yeah man it suits the caps off.

Rides
    I'm surprised to say I think they look better without mate, I thought better with them until I looked at the pics!

Rides
    225/40 r18 on that size wheel and offset... please tell me how Sam!!?

Mine will hit the loom... where it goes through to the interior gromet... its tucked as far back as possible! Pretty much touches on lock when car is stationary!

Rides
    its a 225/45/17 but there's not a huge amount of difference. You have to knock the whole pan in with a massive sledge hammer, then you'll find the arch grommit will no longer fit the hole. but with a bit of playing you can push the whole thing back into interior of the car and still keep it pretty effectively sealed from water.

I also played around with the wiring in the engine bay to get me some more slack so I could lift the loom a lot higher than you normally can. The strip of metal that runs along the top of the arch also needs folded or cut back otherwise it will slice into your tyre.

No center caps! I tried one on when i finished it and the black center helps break things up.

Rides
    sam, i think ive got a set of standard orange lenses and holders in the car, i wont know for definate till sat but your welcome to pop over and grab them if you want.

pm me your number and ill txt you if there in the car

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mac View Post
    sam, i think ive got a set of standard orange lenses and holders in the car, i wont know for definate till sat but your welcome to pop over and grab them if you want.

pm me your number and ill txt you if there in the car
    What he needs is s13 bulb holders with s14 lenses. S14 bulb holders have a different plug on them so wont fit his wiring and the holes in the wings are too big for s13 lenses.

Rides
    Thanks boys, think I'll stay capless

Clive - as Dunkz says, they're 225/45/17 and he's been crafty with the driver's side loom. The passenger side was rerouted a while back and doesn't run through into the footwell, the 2 boxes the plugs led to are now in the engine bay in a ziploc bag

Andy - that would be ideal thanks, it's literally just the bulb holders I'm after. I've checked with one I found and the S13 bulb holder will squeeze into the 14 lens. Does your number still end in 926? Or have I got another unrelated "big mac" in my phone

Rides
    your unbelievable dunk, you do all the simple stff and leave sam with all the difficult jobs.

You can have the holders sam, or you could give the jap breakers a call and see what they have handy.

Edit: yeah sam still got the 926 number, if it turns out i havent got them then nip to a breakers and raid all the nissan fogs/sides and indicators you can find, i got bulb holders off a micra that fit in the kouki bumper indicators, so they are available if you have a sample of what you need
    Last edited by big_mac; 04-05-2011 at 20:12.

Rides
    Good plan Andy thanks I'll drop you a txt at the weekend if I don't manage to get anything beforehand. I think the only thing I don't have for comparison is the regular front indicator bulb holder but I can guess

Is there a Jap breaker in Govan still? Was maybe gonna head down there tomorrow anyway to that metal supermarket place.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavbo View Post
    Good plan Andy thanks I'll drop you a txt at the weekend if I don't manage to get anything beforehand. I think the only thing I don't have for comparison is the regular front indicator bulb holder but I can guess

Is there a Jap breaker in Govan still? Was maybe gonna head down there tomorrow anyway to that metal supermarket place.
    yeah the jap place is still there, bit hit n miss with the prices, always worth a try tho as sometimes you get a bargain.

Rides
    Aye my only experience with them was years back for an S14 diff, they valued it at it's equivalent weight in gold

Rides
    Argh the car is stupidly cool! Worth all the freezing cold garage lsd hours dunkz put in certainly! Can't wait to see it next time when I'm not brutally hung over

Also another vote for no centre caps

Rides
    likes this

Rides
    No Caps!

That's the utter evilmost of shiz.
    PS check locks - Pretty sure I saw your car raping a kitten t'other day.

Rides
    no caps definately.

also...stop taking pictures :P

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by McRearout View Post
    likes this
    Likes your comment on his project thread

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    No Caps!

That's the utter evilmost of shiz.
    PS check locks - Pretty sure I saw your car raping a kitten t'other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary. View Post
    no caps definately.

also...stop taking pictures :P
    Sorry boss. When we carrying out these shenanigans? I've still got a few things I need to get sorted before proper photies but not too much more now.

In other news, imagine my delight when my lazy postman eventually turned up at like 5pm bearing gifts courtesy of Driftworks:

A simple £8 part that had I known was all I needed, I'd have bought about 2 years ago and revelled in Nardi joy for all that time. Nevertheless, it is attached now

It's a little on the used side and I'd not normally have a cheek to complain as it was a freebie a while back, but seeing as it was that well known international roguester and all-round bad-egg Kieran_E1 who donated it, I'm going to claim my car was used fraudulently to collect it, and attempt to claim back his car from him to reimburse me. And a Profec B, he must still have one of those.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavbo View Post
    Likes your comment on his project thread

Sorry boss. When we carrying out these shenanigans? I've still got a few things I need to get sorted before proper photies but not too much more now.

In other news, imagine my delight when my lazy postman eventually turned up at like 5pm bearing gifts courtesy of Driftworks:

A simple £8 part that had I known was all I needed, I'd have bought about 2 years ago and revelled in Nardi joy for all that time. Nevertheless, it is attached now

It's a little on the used side and I'd not normally have a cheek to complain as it was a freebie a while back, but seeing as it was that well known international roguester and all-round bad-egg Kieran_E1 who donated it, I'm going to claim my car was used fraudulently to collect it, and attempt to claim back his car from him to reimburse me. And a Profec B, he must still have one of those.
    lolz

nice rim job

Rides
    Anytime you want man, i'm free most days - Probably best if you could collect a brother so i dont need to hide my motor away in the background or something though

Rides

Rides
    SO so so cool.

Good work fella.