Thread: 'Hot' and 'Cold' FMIC Pipes

Rides

'Hot' and 'Cold' FMIC Pipes

Anyone quote me on these, for a s14 to go through battery compartment?
    cheers
    James

Rides
    what intercooler mate? would help

Rides
    It doesn't matter which intercooler, really, does it? As long as the pipes reach, then just samco's for the rest. Pipe size about 63mm.
    Have you got something?
    The intercoolers in the same place as everyone else's, and i'm going through the battery tray.

Rides
    well actually it does my friend, as different front mounts come off at different angles slightly different places so if you want it to fit it might be a good idea to get the info right.

Originally posted by Jammers
    It doesn't matter which intercooler, really, does it? As long as the pipes reach, then just samco's for the rest. Pipe size about 63mm.
    Have you got something?
    The intercoolers in the same place as everyone else's, and i'm going through the battery tray.

Rides
    So, my fiend, what other measurements do you need to create perfectly accurate pipework?? Sarcasam after a few pints - i can can get there!

But seriously, you have a front mount .. you make pipes then ... cos i have a drawing i could fax you?

Out of the many traders here who deal with items like this, you're the only one who has come forward - surely its not that difficult to work out?
    If i had the hot and cold pipework from any IC with a few samco's, anything'll fecking fit!!!
    Let me know, where i can fax these drawings too !

And cheers again matey

Rides
    right probably not the best time to talk as 6 pints later and a few pool games, it is actually quite hard to get it right!!!! not joking as if your a few degrees out it wont fit right.

i do how ever do front mount coolers with a hard pipe kit inc hot pipe but !!!!! it is of much higher quality than even hks gear so it costs! just my hard pipe kit and hoses is in excess of £300 + hence most people opt for cheap nasty ally pipes etc. i can do it as you like realy out of silicone and bends etc whichever you like?

there are many cheap routes if needed.
    as for my fax i must buy a new one as i can send fine but receiving seems a little problematic

not trying to put you off with above but just bepends what route you want to take?

cheers nick