Thread: Price on a Horsham Stage 2a chip

Rides

Price on a Horsham Stage 2a chip

Any idea how much Horsham Stage 2A chips go for?

Got one which I'm no longer using.

It has a custom map on it for 555cc injectors, T28 turbo and all supporting mods.

Thanks!

Rides
    Think I paid about £175 for my 2a ecu but that was probably 4/5 years ago now...

Rides
    It honestly doesn't matter, as soon as you advertise it online or anywhere near Facebook you'll be shredded by Martin Battye's cult telling you its the worst thing ever and your engine is guaranteed to explode, and the sun will collapse.

There's a 1A for sale for £120 at the moment on FB after a quick scan.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    It honestly doesn't matter, as soon as you advertise it online or anywhere near Facebook you'll be shredded by Martin Battye's cult telling you its the worst thing ever and your engine is guaranteed to explode, and the sun will collapse.

Already had that.

Thanks for the replies.

Rides

Don't get me started, I have seen a lot of MB posts and from them alone I wouldn't take my car to him lol. I think other people in the know realise the hdev chips are still worth something, my 2a set up has done amazing considering I'm not even running the exact spec and the cars taken loads of abuse. Sorry that's off topic good luck with the sale, I'm sure if you stick it up on here or just in the s14 owners facebook pages for a reasonable price it will sell easily enough.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by drc View Post
    Don't get me started, I have seen a lot of MB posts and from them alone I wouldn't take my car to him lol. I think other people in the know realise the hdev chips are still worth something, my 2a set up has done amazing considering I'm not even running the exact spec and the cars taken loads of abuse. Sorry that's off topic good luck with the sale, I'm sure if you stick it up on here or just in the s14 owners facebook pages for a reasonable price it will sell easily enough.
    When I went to H Dev it was my first time getting the car mapped but they were really good. The shutters opened and they just got on with it.

The car itself once it was done was amazing, power was good and I never had any problems with it (apart from the rot).

I'll probably sell it to a friend when he's ready. It will probably be easier and he's happy with Horsham too lol.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by kishan View Post
    When I went to H Dev it was my first time getting the car mapped but they were really good.
    The car itself once it was done was amazing, power was good and I never had any problems with it.
    Because Jez has been mapping SRs for longer than I've owned them, and can do it in his sleep. He's a very talented and calm, humbled bloke who isn't in it to impress the internet.

Rides
    Because Jez has been mapping SRs for longer than I've owned them, and can do it in his sleep. He's a very talented and calm, humbled bloke who isn't in it to impress the internet.
    Agreed. Top bloke and, frankly, without his early efforts to understand S14 ECU's I'd say the UK Tuning scene would have been a good few years behind where it ended up.