Thread: New Member!

Rides

New Member!

Hi guys!

I joined and paid at the end of April for a membership, I have a JDM 180SX that comes out over summer.

Any idea how I can get a membership number? My car insurance are asking me for one.

Rides
    Welcome, if you have paid for your membership you should be Green on the forum as well.

Email memberships@sxoc.com and they'll sort you out.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1985 View Post
    Hi guys!

I joined and paid at the end of April for a membership, I have a JDM 180SX that comes out over summer.

Any idea how I can get a membership number? My car insurance are asking me for one.

Hi mate, can’t see any payment made by yourself on the forum back room. Do you remember how much you paid?

Thanks Chris.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Hi, I paid via the link on the website, it took me to some (possibly) allpro grey page, took funds but then I had a spinning pin wheel for 5 mins and nothing happened.

I actually emailed the membership email address as well yesterday about it with screenshots of the payment on the 27th April.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Will forward on. Can you pm me the email you used for PayPal and I’ll get it checked.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    And they never saw him again.