Thread: Reliable SX Garage: VE Conversion

Rides

Reliable SX Garage: VE Conversion

Hi All,

Well, I've been around some years now... Started with my first SX in 2004 at 17... And now I'm 35, living overseas, and still storing a low mileage Black S14a in my garage ....

Recently I've purchased a number of parts: Full Race turbo kit, P12 Head, and in the process of buying a new 350z 6 speed gearbox... I'm sure you can see where this is going...

Are there any garages in the UK capable of helping me build this thing? Or is this going to be a DIY job?

I contacted Garry from APTuning but they dont really mess with 200sx's anymore, so it seems I'm 10 years out of date.

DriftGarage in Burton used to be good, but the owner/mechanic I used to deal with moved on a few years ago and I have no way to contact him...

Any ideas welcome?

Based in the midlands, but distance isn't an issue.

- Bradley

Rides
    When it comes to current reputation it appears DY Engines are the guys who currently appear to lead the way in popularity.

But Jez builds engines at Horsham and they've always been good.

My DET is likely off to Automotive Services in Northampton as they build a lot of engines and the guys are very old school and knowledgeable. The chap I wanted to do it has moved to Ireland so I think he's worried about logistics being an issue now.

Don't forget about Jon, he's running his P12 VET so will likely have lots of advice, his project thread is here.

And EFI Solutions have a guide to everything you need to do (plus they sell the parts) at this link.

Rides
    sumpscuffers are your boys.

Rides
    Big thanks Piman2k, nice to see you're still around old friend! going to take a look at DY and HD! And for sure I'll drop Jon a message!

Thanks green_rs13

Maybe I should start a build thread?