Thread: RS13 Rolling Shell - Valuation help

Rides

Question RS13 Rolling Shell - Valuation help

Hi Everyone

I have an RS13 project I'm thinking of moving on, I bought the rust free shell beginning of 2021 with the intention of rebuilding into a nice clean, road going example. Unfortunately life has gotten in the way and I just don't have the time to spend on it. Looking at what's about on the interweb, the valuations seem to be all over the place with rust buckets going up for silly money and clean shells going for what seem like a bargain so I'm struggling to decide a fair & sensible price . Below is details of the vehicle, a link to the images can be found below too.

1993 (L-reg) Nissan 200sx RS 13
    VIN: JN100RS13U0223027

• rolling vehicle shell that has been restored and repainted - uncut, arches have never been touched. The item is to my knowledge largely free of visible corrosion but contains age related defects.
    • fully and properly undersealed
    • A chassis loom
    • Engine LOOM for an SR20 DET
    • A bootlid (rust free)
    • doors
    • An S13 stock bonnet
    • Tail Lights
    • A Front interior (unfitted) including door cards, dash + trims, seats, headlining and rear passenger trim.
    • Wiper motor and blades
    • Fuel tank
    • Aero bodykit (Front, Rear and side skirts)
    • A complete S13 rear subframe. 100% stock. Differential is removed and not included (Diff casing present need to double check if is diff present)
    • S13 Front Hubs, lower arms and brakes
    • An SR20DET ECU
    • set of S13 HSD suspension

Additional Notes:
    • Rear Subframe and front hubs are fitted for transport only and are not guaranteed serviceable.
    • All fixings on the vehicle are untightened and loosely fitted for transport of the parts only.

Apart from being a bit dusty, the car is solid. The car comes without a drivetrain (i.e. engine, gearbox, ancillaries) as these were the main items I needed to source some items like brake lines, fuel lines could do with a refresh/replacement - my plan was to buy chasebays & radium parts for the each system and run AN- lines.

See images within the following link, I've also included the original advert description, images and whatever photos I took at the time in a separate folder. I'm being as honest as possible regarding condition.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Nb?usp=sharing

I'm not dead set on getting rid of it and I'm happy to sit on it over the summer in case I find some free time to spend working on it. But if I decide to commit to moving it on, I want to make sure I'm pricing it appropriately, my thoughts are about £6-7K given what I've seen other examples advertised for and how difficult good shells are to come by. (P.S. I'm fully aware stuff doesn't sell for the list prices in most cases before people come at me with pitchforks!)

Happy to answer any questions, any advice is appreciated