Thread: Endless S15 is dead

Rides

Endless S15 is dead

I searched but couldn't find the thread some of us had been talking about it on

It was up for £35k by HJA - https://www.harlow-jap-autos.co.uk/stockcode/hja355

It got Liberty Walked by Auto Finesse - https://www.autofinesse.com/en/blog/...the-full-story

I saw the car at Goodwood last year on top of a shipping container display but had no idea it was the same car.

Thoughts?

I hate it personally. No doubt it's had lots of money and lots of skill thrown at it, so in no way is it a reflection on the people that did it, but I just think the end result is ghastly.

Rides
    The new kit is one of 2 in the world according to the article at £40,000 GBP a pop.

For the kit.

Madness.

Rides
    I like it - in a silhouette skyline / silvia way. I wouldn't do it to my car but I enjoy the fact it's been done (and as well as it has been) but also that people are still making stuff inspired by the 80s race cars.

getting that parked along side the silhouette skyline R30, the silvia, the Bluebird and the March etc would be

https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/HER...ilhouette.html
    Last edited by alanjuggler; 09-02-2023 at 11:13.
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    What was the silhouette car that did the drift comp at Goodwood last year then? Looked pretty similar to me but was yellow and white IIRC .........
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    That's a good point, I remember that car too. Maybe AF have exaggerated a bit. Quad rotor wasn't it?
    Last edited by piman2k; 09-02-2023 at 13:22.

Rides
    Ah no! :-( From that beautiful clean almost standard look to a funny car look. Noooo!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post
    What was the silhouette car that did the drift comp at Goodwood last year then? Looked pretty similar to me but was yellow and white IIRC .........
    Wasn't that the mental 4 rotor one built for formula drift?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Actual_Ben_Taylor View Post
    Wasn't that the mental 4 rotor one built for formula drift?
    Has to be. I think AF have exaggerated it as well because I can find the LW kit online for €20k as well

https://libertywalk-eu.com/pages/s15

So I think it's just scene bullshit for the article.