Thread: S14 JDM/UK fuse box wiring M10/E101 connector

Rides

S14 JDM/UK fuse box wiring M10/E101 connector

hi guys, so long story short. If i could go back in time and kick myself in the face the day i thought about relocating my fuse box i would!

Years ago i moved my fusebox into my car's glovebox by cutting and extending 10+ years ago when i wasn an apprentice. Today i'm rebuilding my car as a clean oem silvia with a 1jz vvti. Not happy with my old work I want to clear it out and start again!

however, i recently bought a uk spec 200sx s14a sr20det manual engine bay fusebox loom from breaker Jon Persons

my car is a jdm silvia s14 kouki non turbo manual.....and i discovered it was near impossible to find matching wiring

so here's what i know so far, a 1997 jdm siliva sr20de manual is NOT the same as a jdm 1996 zenki silvia turbo manual, a uk 200sx turbo manual and a uk 200sx turbo auto as i now have all 3 looms in the shed purchased from various models

so i started to butcher up the uk 200sx wiring loom to replicate my silvia original fusebox wiring.

in my wisdom i had cut out the abs, aircon and a few other things at the white large plug by the acc pedal so i had no way of tracing these wires but i'll get to that. i was shrinking my old loom down to fit under the dash easier thinking i'd never need anything like this again

here's my work so far tracing wiring, i've almost got it finished apart from a few wires, the uk 200sx loom i'm using i've had to repin most of the plug as for example a side repeater is where the abs wires are on the jdm silvia

the uk car also has alot of extra things like headlight level motors, front screen wash sprays for headlights and a few other bits i've found

pretty much my ideal situation is to refit the fusebox in the engine bay with a tidy tucked clean loom

(also i'm a bit old and not used a forum in a long time, let upload my stuff and link images)
    Last edited by Jonny Mac; 26-01-2023 at 23:59.

Rides

Engine-Room-Harness-zoom

[IMG]Engine-Room-Harness-zoom[/IMG]

BTW! for reference, the indicator loom plugs, the fog light plugs, the steering column plugs and the main ign barrel plugs are differnt also, they need swapped over!

PIN POSITION COLOUR Function / Trace
    (looking into wire side of connector
    plasic cover removed around 10mm head bolt)

PIN POSITION COLOUR Function / Trace
    (looking into wire side of connector
    plasic cover removed around 10mm head bolt)

A2 RED PINK DOT JDM **unknown, unfortunately was a cut wire on my jdm loom at plug, never found out it's location, can only assume air con or airbag

A3 GREEN, BROWN WITH LINE (UK) TO GEARBOX PLUG AT FBOX (lower loom)

A7 WHITE ABS SHIELDED CABLES JOINS X3 (b6 + c7)

A11 BLACK, YELLOW STRIPE, SILVER DOT UK, TO FUSEBOX ISC FUSE 7.5A

A12 GREEN, WHITE STRIPE PINK DOTS JDM, GREEN YELLOW LINE UK AT THE END OF THE LOOM WITH A PLASTIC CLIP FOR A PIPE, POSSIBLE AIR CON PRESSURE SENSOR OR POWER STEERING PRESSURE SENSOR

B2 BLUE, PINK DOT JDM, isc 7.5a fuse however I'm sure this is wrong as my notes were messed up here unfortunately

B3 BLUE, ORANGE STRIPE PINK DOT JDM BLUE ORANGE LINE SILVER DOTS UK SPLITS TO BOTH AC COMP AND RAD FAN RELAYS IN FBOX

B6 BLACK ABS SHIEDED CABLE JOINS X3 (c7 + a7)

B11 BLACK JDM, BLACK SILVER DOTS UK TO STEERING COLUMN BROWN PLUG

B12 RED, WHITE STRIPE PINK DOT JDM, RED WHITE STRIPE SILVER DOTS UK TO STEERING COLUMN BROWN PLUG

C3 ORANGE, BLUE STRIPE JDM, ORANGE BLUE STRIPE SILVER DOTS UK TO RAD FAN RELAY IN FBOX

C6 WHITE, RED STRIPE TO GEARBOX PLUG AT FBOX (lower loom)

C7 GREY ABS SHIELDED CABLE JOINS X3 (b6 + a7)

C10 RED TO EGI FUSE IN FBOX 10AMP

C12 RED, GREEN STRIPE PINK DOT JDM, RED GREEN STRIPE SILVER DOT UK TO STEERING COLUMN BROWN PLUG

D1 (BIG WIRE) BLACK, RED STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN IGNITION BARREL PLUG

D2 (BIG WIRE) BLUE, RED STRIPE TO AIRCON RELAY IN FBOX

D11 (BIG WIRE, D3) TURQUOISE, BLACK STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN BLUE PLUG

D12 (BIG WIRE D4) BROWN TO STEERING COLUMN BLUE PLUG

E1 (BIG WIRE) BLACK, WHITE STRIPE PINK DOT JDM, RED WHITE STRIPE UK TO STEERING COLUMN IGNITION BARREL PLUG

E2 (BIG WIRE) RED, YELLOW STRIPE JDM, RED BLACK LINE SILVER DOT UK TO STEERING COLUMN, JOINS T PIECE WIRING TO HEADLIGHT PLUG MAINLY RED COLOURED WIRES

E11 (BIG WIRE E3) TURQUOISE, RED STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN BLUE PLUG

E12 (BIG WIRE E4) WHITE, GREEN STRIPE **** TO AUDIO FUSE 15A (POSSIBLY 10AMP) I THINK**** THIS WAS CUT ON MY CAR, POSSIBLY NOT AUDIO FUSE, POSSIBLE ANTI THEFT FUSE FOR ALARM NOT SURE!

F1 (BIG WIRE) BLUE, RED STRIPE POWER WINDOW 25A FUSE IN FBOX

F2 (BIG WIRE) GREEN, RED STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN HEADLIGHT SWITCH

F11 (BIG WIRE F3) TURQUOISE, PINK DOT TO REAR SCREEN WASH CONNECTOR

F12 (BIG WIRE F4) BLACK, RED STRIPE PINK DOTS 3 WAY JOIN TO STEERING COLUMN IGNITION BARREL PLUG, HAS JOINED D1

G1 ORANGE, BLACK STRIPE PINK DOTS JDM, YELLOW SILVER DOTS UK EXTERNAL TEMP SENSOR MULTI PLUG

G3 TURQUOISE, BLACK STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN JOINED T PIECE INTO OTHER WIRE

G4 RED, BLUE STRIPE JDM, GREEN BLACK LINE UK SPLIT 3 WAYS BY BLUE TAPE FOR FOG SWITCH FOR RELAY AT HEADLIGHTS

G5 RED, YELLOW STRIPE GEARBOX PLUG AT FBOX, SPEEDOMETER MPH INPUT

G7 BLACK TO 3 PIN PLUG UNKNOWN AT FUSEBOX, EXTERNAL CONNECTOR

G8 BLUE, YELLOW STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN BLUE PLUG

G9 LIGHT BLUE, PINK DOTS REAR SCREEN WASH PUMP WIRE

G10 GREEN, PINK DOTS TO STEERING COLUMN DEAD PLUG, WAS NOT USED ON JDM CAR

G11 LIGHT GREN, WHITE STRIPE, PINK DOTS TO STEERING COLUMN DEAD PLUG UNUSED ON JDM CAR

G12 PURPLE, RED STRIPE TO GREY 2PIN PLUG BESIDE BRAKE FLUID LEVEL, POSSIBLE ALARM PLUG, UNUSED ON MY JDM CAR, WAS NEVER PLUGGED INTO ANYTHING

H1 BLACK, YELLOW STRIPE PINK DOTS JDM, ORANGE SILVER DOTS UK TO OTHER EXTERNAL TEMP SENSOR WIRE AT MULTI PLUG

H2 GREEN, BLACK STRIPE PINK DOTS TO STEERING COLUMN, JOINS T PIECE AT COLUMN THEN INTO SMALL WHITE 3 PIN PLUG

H3 GREEN WITH PINK DOTS JDM, GREEN UK TO GEARBOX PLUG GREY (LOWER LOOM)

H4 RED, BLACK STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN, T PIECE INTO I6 WIRE ALSO

H5 YELLOW, BLUE STRIPE TO STARTER PLUG, THIS IS FOR THE EXTERNAL 2 WIRE CONNECTOR AT FUSE BOX (lower loom)

H6 TURQUOISE, RED STRIPE PINK DOTS TO STEERING COLUMN DEAD PLUG NOT USED ON MY JDM CAR

H7 GREEEN TO 3 PIN PLUG AT FUSEBOX, SHARING WITH G7 & F12

H8 PINK TO STEERING COLUMN

H9 BLUE, BLACK STRIPE, PINK DOTS TO STEERING COLUMN BROWN 4 PIN CONNECTOR

H10 GREEN, WHITE STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN BLUE TAPE JOIN, T PIECE OTHER SIDE TO COLUMN, ONE TO HORN RELAY

H11 YELLOW, BLACK STRIPE PINK DOT JDM, YELLOW UK TO STEERING COLUMN DEAD PLUG UNUSED ON JDM CAR

H12 ** BLUE, BLACK STRIPE JDM, GREEN ORANGE STRIPE UK UNKNOWN, UNFORTUNATELY CUT ON BOTH LOOMS

I2 GREEN, YELLOW STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN VIA T PIECE JOIN, PLUG HAD TO BE SWAPPED FROM UK PLUG TO JDM PLUG AS SHAPE DIFFERENT

I3 GREEN, WHITE STRIPE PINK DOT GBOX PLUG LOOM PLUG AT FBOX

I4 RED TO GEARBOX MULTI PLUG OUTSIDE FBOX (LOWER LOOM)

I5 YELLOW, PURPLE STRIPE BRAKE FLUID LEVEL LIGHT

I6 RED, BLACK STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN VERY SMALL PLUG

I7 BLACK, PINK STRIPE JDM, BLACK WHITE LINE UK TO STEERING COLUMN SMALL PLUG

I8 PURPLE, PINK DOTS TO STEERING COLUMN BLUE PLUG

I9 TURQUOISE, BLACK STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN WITH T PIECE JOIN, JOINS BROWN PLUG SAME CONNECTOR AS I10

I10 BLUE, WHITE STRIPE TO STEERING COLUMN BROWN PLUG

I11 YELLOW, RED STRIPE TO SINGLE WIRE PLUG AT LOWER LOOM, POSSIBLY OIL PRESSURE ON IT'S OWN

I12 BLACK, PINK LINE TO 3 PIN PLUG, SHARED WITH I12, H7, G7

MY NOTES LEAVE ME IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION, PURPOSE AND DESTINATION OF PINS: A2, B2, E12, H12,

STRANGELY ENOUGH IT SEEMS E12 HEADS TO THE AUDIO 10A FUSE IN FBOX ON THE JDM CAR HOWEVER I MAY BE WRONG AND I AM POSSIBLY JOINING A POSITIVE CIRCUIT AND MEASURED THE WRONG SIDE ETC.

I HAVE NOTES OF B2 BEING ON THE ISC 7.5A FUSE AND I ALSO HAVE A NOTE SUGGESTING B2 IS AIR CON PRESSURE SENSOR WIRE SO I CAN'T SAY FOR DEFINATE, MY NOTES WERE A LITTLE MESSY AND OVER VARIOUS PAGES OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW MONTHS

ALSO TO NOTE, SINCE I HAVE REPINNED A UK FUSEBOX TO WORK WITH THE JDM CHASSIS, I HAVE REMOVED AND DEPINNED THE UK HEADLIGHT LEVEL ADJUSTERS SINCE MY JDM CAR DID NOT HAVE, I HAVE ALSO REMOVED THE SCREEN WASH HEADLIGHT WASH/SCREEN WASH LEVEL SENSOR WIRING FOR THE BOTTLE, ALSO REMOVED THE WING REPEATER INDICATOR AS MY JDM CAR DOES NOT HAVE THOSE AS STANDARD.

I HAVE HAD TO ADD SOME WIRES FROM THE JDM CAR LOOM ALSO WHICH WERE NOT ON THE UK CAR, FOR EXAMPLE THE SINGLE i11 WIRE WHICH IS I BELIEVE AN OIL PRESSURE SENSOR INDEPENDENT MULTI PLUG

-------------------------------------------

so far i've managed to get it all working however i do have a few blanks tagged ** on the above post, somehow everything is working but i'll be doing more wire tracing and updating as i need to work this out, if anyone has a fuse box loom and could trace the above missing pins that would be wonderful, A2, B2, E12, H12

this is mark hanging out my car here back in summer when we went wire tracing, you can see my old untaped messy loom on the left and the uk200 clean stock loom on the right plugged in to test wiring for lights etc

image upload
    Last edited by Jonny Mac; 26-01-2023 at 23:49.

Rides

image uploader

also for reference, here is my fusebox lid code, 80f00. some uk cars have an extra fuse in the box down bottom right for anti theft, they move the audio fuse over one space to the right. some jdm car's do not have that fuse.

some s14 zenki cars have the air con relay labeled aircon/fan, some also have fan high or fan 2, different labels and pinouts dependant totally on the model

this is a pinout showing which pins are empty on the jdm silvia loom

Last edited by Jonny Mac; 26-01-2023 at 23:57.

Rides
    Thank you for uploading this, this is a great resource and when it's finished I'm sure the Admin's will want it in the stickies.

Rides
    no problem, i've just updated my list. i was off work after a small surgery this week so i've spent 10 hours in a chair rewriting most of my notes with a multi meter and a pen haha, there is some conflicting info as my brain was mush and some of my notes were months and months old however it's crucial that people understand if you buy a jdm shell, this is not a plug and play loom!