Thread: Cheap S15

Rides

Cheap S15

Spotted this for auction, obviously needs work and is CAT S, but with prices only going up it's still worth a look.

https://buyer.iaaiuk.co.uk/Vehicles/...=1669213045477

Currently at 3000, not sure what value people estimate it at?

Rides
    Gosh that doesn't even look that bad, and I bet you can get all the repair panels new anyway.

Eeek, what a find. Someone will make a fun car out of that. Though I guess the headlights will be .

Rides
    i was tempted but then their website went weird and wouldnt let me register an account. it was at 4700 about 20 mins before the end. i didnt see what it went for. a brand new pair of non projector lights are about a grand. a single bore projector is about 800. i did spot it had blue door cards but regular seats. i think people would get their knickers in a twist about it being a cat-s when you came to sell it.

Rides
    It went for just over 7 grand apparently.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    i was tempted but then their website went weird and wouldnt let me register an account. it was at 4700 about 20 mins before the end. i didnt see what it went for. a brand new pair of non projector lights are about a grand. a single bore projector is about 800. i did spot it had blue door cards but regular seats. i think people would get their knickers in a twist about it being a cat-s when you came to sell it.
    I bet someone sold the seats separately anyway.

At 7k, assume you need 1500 for headlights, you spend maybe 1000 on an aftermarket bumper, bonnet and slam panel, plus 2000 in labour. With Spec R's going for 20/25/27 it would still be a competitive resale, as long as they documented the rebuild and the damage.