Thread: Cheap S15:SOLD

Rides

Cheap S15:SOLD

Spotted this for auction, obviously needs work and is CAT S, but with prices only going up it's still worth a look.

https://buyer.iaaiuk.co.uk/Vehicles/...=1669213045477

Currently at £3000, not sure what value people estimate it at?

Rides
    Gosh that doesn't even look that bad, and I bet you can get all the repair panels new anyway.

Eeek, what a find. Someone will make a fun car out of that. Though I guess the headlights will be £££.

Rides
    i was tempted but then their website went weird and wouldnt let me register an account. it was at 4700 about 20 mins before the end. i didnt see what it went for. a brand new pair of non projector lights are about a grand. a single bore projector is about 800. i did spot it had blue door cards but regular seats. i think people would get their knickers in a twist about it being a cat-s when you came to sell it.

Rides
    It went for just over 7 grand apparently.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    i was tempted but then their website went weird and wouldnt let me register an account. it was at 4700 about 20 mins before the end. i didnt see what it went for. a brand new pair of non projector lights are about a grand. a single bore projector is about 800. i did spot it had blue door cards but regular seats. i think people would get their knickers in a twist about it being a cat-s when you came to sell it.
    I bet someone sold the seats separately anyway.

At 7k, assume you need £1500 for headlights, you spend maybe £1000 on an aftermarket bumper, bonnet and slam panel, plus £2000 in labour. With Spec R's going for 20/25/27 it would still be a competitive resale, as long as they documented the rebuild and the damage.