Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Carbon Fibre S14 Kouki

  1. #1
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Harlow
    Posts
    93
    Rides
    0

    Carbon Fibre S14 Kouki

    Hi all, aside from the common carbon parts available for these cars such as bonnet, boot, door cards etc., does anyone know where I can source or have made interior parts such as the center console and dash and possibly exterior parts such as the front bumper/splitter/wings etc.?

    Seeing a lot of this about on other cars but seems quite limited in options for the S-chassis

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Guest BLAKTOOTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Benfleet, Essex
    Posts
    4,731
    Rides
    0
    Wingfield Brothers - mega money but lovely stuff
    SRB Power - Pretty good value for money
    Grams Styling - Cheap and cheerful
    EP Racing - Questionable fitment and quality
    Tegiwa and Torquen have/can get some bits and bobs

  3. #3
    Guest
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    20,873
    Rides
    0
    Are you asking about whether or not you can have interior and exterior parts made in carbon, because there are very few places that do those parts in carbon these days other than stuff from AliExpress.

  4. #4
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Harlow
    Posts
    93
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAKTOOTH View Post
    Wingfield Brothers - mega money but lovely stuff
    SRB Power - Pretty good value for money
    Grams Styling - Cheap and cheerful
    EP Racing - Questionable fitment and quality
    Tegiwa and Torquen have/can get some bits and bobs
    Perfect, will take a look!

  5. #5
    Guest
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Harlow
    Posts
    93
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Are you asking about whether or not you can have interior and exterior parts made in carbon, because there are very few places that do those parts in carbon these days other than stuff from AliExpress.
    yeah, looking for something a bit special like you see at some of the shows, R35s have some mad carbon parts available for instance but like you say hard to come by especially for our cars

  6. #6
    Guest
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    20,873
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sr20det1 View Post
    yeah, looking for something a bit special like you see at some of the shows, R35s have some mad carbon parts available for instance but like you say hard to come by especially for our cars
    Our market is not service as well as that.

    Wingfield brothers will sell you doorcards and centre trims for mega money, but their work is exquisite.

    We have plenty of hoods offered to us from eBay but better from DMAX, Chargespeed and Seibon.

    China eBay has Front fenders in carbon but expect them to be dog sh1t.

    Grams make a carbon over fender but again, I would expect it to be weak in terms of quality.

    Garage Defend used to make Carbon cooling panels.

    And for a while, a few companies made carbon replacements for the centre trim but they always fitted like sh1te.

  7. #7
    living on the edge p.nicholas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Essex meets
    Posts
    5,864
    Rides
    0
    https://www.srbpower.com/styling/#/d...name=match_and

    Srb currently have these for sale. Dan is approachable enough and has organised group buys for the club before

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •