Thread: Nissan 200sx s14a kouki/Silvia Front indicators

Rides

Nissan 200sx s14a kouki/Silvia Front indicators

Any one know where to get a set of clear front indicators stock car.? Any decent prices?

Rides
    Presume you're not after side skirt stuff anymore since you've not replied to any of the extra help?

John has clear indicators for sale: https://www.sxoc.com/vbb/member.php?54594-sxjamie

Rides
    Thanks Ryan yes got a few sets drop me a pm of your after some

Rides
    [QUOTE=piman2k;6840141]Presume you're not after side skirt stuff anymore since you've not replied to any of the extra help?

No absolutely still after them I'm just waiting for the car to be finished in the paint shop to see how many I'm gonna need as they managed to save some you see. 👍 Still very much wanting some👍

Rides
    [QUOTE=piman2k;6840141]Presume you're not after side skirt stuff anymore since you've not replied to any of the extra help?

Do you have a full set of the side skirt clips grommets and bolts for the square grommets I seen the pictures but need them all if you have them thanks.

Rides
    I don't have the ones that go underneath the car, those you'd need to find elsewhere or new with the numbers I gave you.

I have the yellow ones that go in the skirts and the white ones that go in the side of the car for the yellow ones.

Not the white ones that go under the car for the bolts to go into.