Thread: Ring of Kerry Tshake down run

Rides

Ring of Kerry Tshake down run

Last weekend I drove nearly 1000 kms to go on the Kingdom Veteran Vintage & Classic Car Club "Ring of Kerry Run". It was a two day event of stunning cars and glorious roads. So three days of driving for me. It is great to now see Jap metal from the 1980s and early '90s running along side 1920's yokes. (But also makes you feel old! :-0 ) Also great to have had two nights of beers with some serious petrol heads spanning generations of different cars.
    It was a good first shake down test for the TVR.

About 150 squids worth of petrol used, so not too bad at all. About the same as my SX.

http://kvvccc.ie/

Rides

Rides
    Cor that looks a bit special. I cannot wait to actually build my 14 exactly for trips like this. Bravo dude.

Rides
    I bet that was fun ! Amazing views.

What tyres are you running on it ? The suspension/wheelarch gaps look bigger than they were on mine. I was running 225 front and 255 rears IIRC.

And how is the split roof holding up in the rain ?

Rides
    Yeah it was a great 3 days. I got to know the car alot better. I did the same trip in the SX about 4 years ago, it's a nice run. Stunning part of the world.

She is running 205/60/15 all around. Toyo Proxes. I'm not sure what suspension is in her, I think maybe it has Gaz shocks and springs. I must check.

Also it was a good test for the roof as the first day was raining cats and dogs. And happy to say that the roof didn't leak at all. Dry as a bone! :-)