Thread: Newbie in East Anglia! Needing help, advice and parts

Rides

Newbie in East Anglia! Needing help, advice and parts

Hi all! I’ve just dipped my toe into the s13 world by purchasing a 91 200sx manual.

It’s been off the road 10 years or so and requires a good recommission (some welding, naturally) and a new tailgate as mine has a hole in. I’d quite like some standard wheels if that’s not asking too much too.

Hoping to be able to find some helpful souls on here who can point me in the right direction as and when needed (brakes-service items- perishables etc)

I’ve got. Pulsar Gtir also so this era of Nissan is not lost on me and I cannot wait to be driving the S13!

Hope to see a few of you in the not too distant future.
    Stay safe guys and gals

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome mate. I’m sure someone on here will have some standard wheels tucked away
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    Welcome aboard!

Rides
    all uk spec s13 tailgates are rusty so just get yours repaired if its not totally knackered.

Rides
    Be very careful if you are welding the tailgate as they warp very easily. You need to be very very patient and tack weld a bit at a time so the tailgate doesn't get too hot and twist.

I have two facelift wheels that were originally spares so have no corrosion inside or out. PM me if you are interested. They will need new tyres.