Thread: Geomaster 3 dual caliper oem disc

Rides

Geomaster 3 dual caliper oem disc

Anyone know a caliper that can be used as a dual for the oem disc on the geomaster 3's?
    Just ruined a good oem rear caliper trying to get it to fit but nearly completely shaved off the handbrake housing down to the cam/piston inside but they still bind with the shocks.
    ** no I don't want to swap to r33 brakes etc.**

Rides
    It states you can run both, but I have a feeling they may not have tested the stock caliper much as most people running duals go for twin z32's. Also have you adjusted the shock/spring as the drop knuckle means you need to essentially lengthen the coilover back to normal height as the knuckle is doing the 'dropping' to try and keep the arms etc straighter. If you haven't adjusted them up then they will probably bind on everything. Here's a link to answer a lot of questions if you haven't seen it already:

https://www.driftworks.com/forum/thr....254437/page-2

Rides
    Shock is lengthened as much as safely possible, wanted to set it up for winter driving and a jacked up stance so the problem is driftworks didn't test stock brakes.

Just going to have to run without a hydro just now until I figure something out, trying to search measurements but noting willwood make has the right bolt spacing and struggling to get other manufacturer data.

Rides
    Ye this was the reason I went for a bespoke twin caliper set up in the end, none of the manufacturer's seemed to want to do drop knuckles and twin calipers using the stock brakes even though they are adequate for most people lol. Crazy really, hope you get it sorted and let us know what you end up with.