Thread: Wiring diagrams

Rides

Wiring diagrams

Anyone know where i can find detailed wiring diagrams? I’ve got a short on the alternator charge cable and the power feed to the ignition switch but having looked inside the fuse box theres all sorts of splices coming off the 75a alternator fuse. I need to know exactly what each splice is for and if possible connector pin numbers too. I’ve tried running a wire straight from the battery to the alternator and also from the battery to the ignition switch but because of all the splices i need to find the short really.

The diagrams from the FSM and others i’ve found don’t show connector numbers or any of these splices, just the separate circuits.

Rides
    have you looked at the very bottom of the 'standard' FSM ? the one I've got has connector numbers, at least.
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    I've just realised from the other thread you've got HICAS, so must be a 180.

John Bennett scanned the 180 service manuals including some of the kouki updates, so worth scanning around for them.

https://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread....ls-to-download

hoping the link still works.
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    Morning. Yeah, those links are dead, along with probably a lot of that FAQ stuff as it's either ancient or the embedded files were wiped.

If anyone can host the 180sx stuff, the more the merrier, so send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll post it over (too big to embed on here, I think).