Thread: Warm welcome from Hereford

Rides

Warm welcome from Hereford

Hello everyone, I'm Mike.
    I've been here before but my previous sbody was a rusty bag of shite 😂 I sold that and brought a Toyota soarer so that's my car for the past 3 years. It was a beast, built for track and drift with a big single turbo woosh woosh. The day finally came and had a deal I couldn't resist so the soarer has now gone and I'm back with a s14. She is currently in surgery 😂 the rear sills are shot so currently chopping them out and waiting for replacements to come. One sorted the plan again is a drift car basicly. It has wisefab front end, full drift works rear end with geomaster a cage and few other nicey niceys. I would put up a build thread but no idea how to upload pictures 😂✌️

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome mate, sounds like an interesting build. Easiest way to upload pictures is via the Tapatalk app.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Welcome back. What was your previous Sbody?

Rides
    I had a s14a before hand. I had to sell it as I wasn't aloud to keep it in Germany with me but it was also rotten I found out too so kind of a gift I had to get rid. The new one I have is a little rotten toward the rear of the sills but is getting completely stripped and rebuilt

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk