Thread: Power FC upgrade

Rides

Power FC upgrade

Think my power fc might be on its way out. Silly question but are the ones from negun brand new? And would it be the newer style with the black display with orange text?

https://www.nengun.com/apexi/power-f...xoCguMQAvD_BwE
    Last edited by tonksie93; 26-10-2021 at 17:41.

Rides
    Yes the ones from Nengun are brand new unless they are listed in the used section. The link you posted are for brand new ones.

Bear in mind the additional fees.

Item price and postage you will know from the website. Add on 20% for VAT/Duty charges and another £20 for the courier (FedEx, UPS etc). The £20 is basically them charging u an admin fee because they have had to collect the VAT/Duty from you. They usually send you a message or letter in the post to say we have your item but you need to pay xyz.

They also have an option to declare 50% value so you only pay 50% charges but if the item gets lost then your only covered for 50% as well.

As to your question regarding model etc. Drop them an email.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Rides
    EL Hand Commander is Black screen with Greeny/Yellow text.

That's not how the fees are calculated. There's the cost of goods plus the postage, then that resulting total is multiplied by the commodity code percentage. And then the sum of that adjustment is subject to 20% VAT.

So a £500 item, costing £20 to post, and incurring a 5% Import Duty would be ££546.50 delivered. Then +20% of that would make it £655.20, plus a handler fee.

Plus then the handler fee.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    EL Hand Commander is Black screen with Greeny/Yellow text.

That's not how the fees are calculated. There's the cost of goods plus the postage, then that resulting total is multiplied by the commodity code percentage. And then the sum of that adjustment is subject to 20% VAT.

So a £500 item, costing £20 to post, and incurring a 5% Import Duty would be ££546.50 delivered. Then +20% of that would make it £655.20, plus a handler fee.

Plus then the handler fee.
    Agreed. What I said is just a rough idea so you have a ball park figure of what's it's going to cost.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    If you’re looking to spend that much have you thought about an upgrade?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    If you’re looking to spend that much have you thought about an upgrade?
    Id want more as well other than a nicer look on the commander.
    But with all these modern ecus, it spirals quickly with supporting sensors to get new features to work.

To justify it at least for me you need to use the features.
    Last edited by Nuts; 26-10-2021 at 23:15.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
    Id want more as well other than a nicer look on the commander.
    But with all these modern ecus, it spirals quickly with supporting sensors to get new features to work.

To justify it at least for me you need to use the features.
    Can’t argue with that. Local tuner uses maxx ecu’s which seem decent and a good budget option if you need a standalone.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue