Thread: Dash trim pieces

Rides

Dash trim pieces

Hello,

Has anyone had any luck on the uk finding new radio surround trim and climate control trim ?

https://conceptzperformance.com/niss...00_p_17209.php

Like this but uk based ? The radio trim im not fussed if it is OEM or aftermarket cz i dont use cig lighter or ash try !

Rides
    https://www.amayama.com/en/catalogs/...ings-parts-775

Not UK based but they have so much OEM stuff and can deliver pretty fast for Japan

Rides
    Thanks bro, that looks awesome i will have a good luck

Rides
    The gears stick surround is discontinued anyone know where a aftermarket one is available ? I just need the surround no the boot

Rides

Rides
    You can also try a guy named John Pearson on Facebook, think his brother is on here too, sxjamie. Join the 200sx buying and selling pages on Facebook too as you will have a much wider audience

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Rides
    The RHD gear surround is discontinued yep, only LHD is available. There is currently no aftermarket alternative. EFI Solutions were going to make some but they gave up, and 3D printed they look absolutely naff.

However, I have one in very good condition here that I could sell you. It's a spare but I'm going through a reshuffle in my life so need to move some spare bits on.

I also have the vent surround in your first post, in mint condition, that I no longer need. And the JDM switch blanks if you've deleted your front fogs and headlight washers.

The Radio surround can be had through Nissan UK under 68260-65F10, but you can also plug that number into eBay and sometimes they pop up.
    Last edited by piman2k; 22-09-2021 at 08:14.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    The RHD gear surround is discontinued yep, only LHD is available. There is currently no aftermarket alternative. EFI Solutions were going to make some but they gave up, and 3D printed they look absolutely naff.

However, I have one in very good condition here that I could sell you. It's a spare but I'm going through a reshuffle in my life so need to move some spare bits on.

I also have the vent surround in your first post, in mint condition, that I no longer need. And the JDM switch blanks if you've deleted your front fogs and headlight washers.

The Radio surround can be had through Nissan UK under 68260-65F10, but you can also plug that number into eBay and sometimes they pop up.

I will PM you buddy

Rides
    Pretty sure I've got a radio surround kicking around (not had a 14 for 5 years and still seem to find bits).

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Rides
    Thanks guys Piman has sorted me out !