Thread: Bringing an RS13 to Bristol!

Rides

Bringing an RS13 to Bristol!

Hi Folks!

I have imported a single owner 1990 200SX from Beligum. I am not entirely sure I intended to do that, but there we go - midlife crisis and the ease of online shopping!

It's passed it's MOT without problems, despite enough miles on the clock to put it into lunar orbit, but the registration plates are going to take a few weeks thanks to the strike action at the DVLA. Before it actually gets driven it's going to need some bodywork; at the least, some surface rust on the arches that has been filled with paint but needs fixing properly. If anyone knows a good bodyshop in Bristol (or somewhere I can get a major service done) please do let me know!

I'm not a racer or anything of the sort. Just a child of the '90s. I'll probably put some 17x8 alloys and coilovers on it and leave it otherwise stock. (Japan Racing JR6's will look a bit like Nismo LMGT2's, right? )

Nice to meet you all!

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Welcome
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Hi and welcome from another Bristol member

Will be nice to hopefully see an s13 locally.

I’m very fussy about quality when paying good money for bodywork any have only ever trusted JB Autos in longwell green with the 14, they definitely aren’t the cheapest but they do a good job, if you pop along, ask for Jason Bennett.

Rides
    Thanks! I've reached out to Jason - I hope he can help.