Hi, im having issue where when i start my car basically chokes while driving at around 3k rpm or quick acceleration so boost while in gear, out of gear it basically like if ecu cuts at 5k, while having more than 2/3 of tank full i turn off engine for a like 30secs and then start back again it works normally boosts, goes all over rev range, when slowly starts choking again, if i go on longer trips its getting worse over time it like limits my rpm range from say 3,5k to 2,5k if i want to even gently try to accelerate more it starts choking and spitting burbs/flames out of exhaust.

From start i guessed it can ge my walbro since it gets super loud, at some point louder than my engine and exhaust, when i first installed it like a 4 months ago i ran it for a 2 weeks on stock harness then i switched to hardwire and relay and since then it started to be loud af, but was fine till i moved to Prague, like 1000km trip, then on higway it started to choke over time from like 6k rpm down to 3k so i needed to stop at gast stations and let it cool for like 30 mins and then for another hour it was fine.

Im running walbro, air filter and exhaust and now i also installed fpr to check my fuel pressure and its fine at idle 2,5kg/cm2 and then when i started to have issue i pulled to side and checked with that cutting fuel pressure and it went down to 1 etc, so i still think it might be my fuel pump since walbros have a bad reputation, also notice is my gas tank is rusted and i collected a few times the bottom from rust dust( planning on dropping the whole tank and cleaning it good from inside and coating it, would appreciate any tips for paint to use )

Can it be rust particles form old fuel pump stuck in piping on the way to fuel filter ? changed it twice since then and there was always a rusted gas coming from it but i checked the past fuel filter line leading to fuel rail and gas there was clean so filter is doing its job and rail/injectors should not be plugged.

Also my turbo is propably blown since its squirting and eating oil, like a lot, and one when i went full boost from gas station i was leaving white smoke behind me on boost, so might also be a just turbo limiting the rev range ? or leak on exhaust part from speed bumb thats shutting it off and also propably blown my turbo ?

Just want to make sure to check other things before replacing the pump and getting new turbo (T28BB with stage 2 chip or might try to go straight to 3 since the price difference is minimal)