Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RX7 prices?

Rides
    £26,995 OTR, 68k, and sold by pretty much one of the best resellers in the country

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMAl5eoM...d=hyqxpukwkhv1

Rides
    That's gorgeous

Rides
    Cheap as you like in today's prices too. I guess there's the "does it need a rebuild" question at that mileage but if it's just had a clean bill of health...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Cheap as you like in today's prices too. I guess there's the "does it need a rebuild" question at that mileage but if it's just had a clean bill of health...
    When buying an RX7 I think it would be sound practice to assume it needs a rebuild even if it's just had one

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    That is a pretty rex
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    265bhp though, I'm after 280. The top 3 specs have 280. Gotta be done lol. I might even sell my S13 to get a bigger budget if we ever get out of lockdown. If I do it will be going on the forum only.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    265bhp though, I'm after 280. The top 3 specs have 280. Gotta be done lol. I might even sell my S13 to get a bigger budget if we ever get out of lockdown. If I do it will be going on the forum only.
    You'd refuse it over just 15hp, easily gainable from an exhaust or similar!?

Rides
    Yes I like my cars standard.

Rides
    8 grand more for 15hp from a standard car thats 30 years old and may very well have lost it. You’re mad.

Rides
    Indeed, life is boring when you're not mad

Rides
    I understand the logic a bit if you are after a mega investment to sell on at a later date. The sort of collectors who will be paying £100k for a Jap car in the next decade or so would likely be as anal about the 280bhp spec. Good luck hunting

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewaysfun View Post
    I understand the logic a bit if you are after a mega investment to sell on at a later date. The sort of collectors who will be paying £100k for a Jap car in the next decade or so would likely be as anal about the 280bhp spec. Good luck hunting
    100%, give it 10 years and that 15hp will be £20K.
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Which is fair and true, but I didn't think it was an investment car from what we talked about on pages 1 and 2. If it's an investment, the more desireable models makes sense.

Rides

Rides
    Not surprised when you have supras and gtrs knocking £100k plus in the states. Its only going to drive the market up over here too.

Rides
    That is beautiful. Torque's cars are expensive. Truth be told I have been trying to save up for a spirit R. It was going well until I spent ££££'s on bodywork for my S13 lol. Currently driving my mum's type ar which is identical to yours Arry. I intend to sell the 13 when it's finished so I can once again try and buy a spirit R

Rides
    From what I've seen lately on how the market is, I would suggest the op needs to save a lot more than 40k! These past few years the market on Japanese car pricing has become ridiculous and utterly disgusting! However, if you have spare 30 to 50k cash lying around, then I am sure you will find something.

Torque Gt seems to get a lot of decent imports in thou? So why don't you give them a call?