Thread: S14 hdev 1 supporting mods.

Rides

S14 hdev 1 supporting mods.

I have a stage 1 h-dev on my 14. It came with straight through exhaust and fmic, and walbro 255 fuel pump. Since I've had it I've added a tubular manifold and bigger elbow. Now I've bought a z32 maff and hks filter. My question is can I fit the z32 maff without causing any changes? As in will I still be able to use the car? Also would I need a new hdev once I install the maff? I am also planning on 555 injectors and t2871r.

Basicly can I keep adding supporting mods before I change either ecu of upgrade stage. Thanks in advance.

Oh another question my z32 maff comes with pigtail anyone have the wiring? And can I keep original maff plug along with z32 incase I want to go back to oem

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Rides
    No, the z32 maf will not work with a stage 1 chip. It'll run like shit if at all

Rides
    Its worth looking on the horsham developments website
    You shouldn't fit the z32 maf unless you have the correct chip installed that supports it, stage 1 does not support it..
    You will also have to cut your original plug off and connect the correct wires to the new plug on your z32.. been a while since I done it so cant comment on what goes where..
    Like I said look on the horshams website for the correct mods for the corresponding chip
    DO NOT FIT anything that will mess with the air/fuel ratio without the right tune or youre asking for trouble

Rides
    There are a million guides to wiring up the AFM on here and the net. But don't fit it with a Stage 1 as said.

Rides
    Cheers guys. I won't be fitting until I upgrade stage. All I need to upgrade to hdev 3 is 555 injectors and the t2871r and fit my z32 maff. At least am nearly there.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk