Thread: New Member: 600hp Silvia Zenki

Rides

New Member: 600hp Silvia Zenki

Hello All, I should have joined this Forum a long time ago, but as they say better late than never. I own an S14 Zenki, which I use for track, road use. I have also done some Uk Time Attack rounds in this car, but that was when is was running circa 350hp.

My car is built and used in anger as often as possible, my plan will be to setup a project page on here and work backwards, giving people some insight as to how I ended up with a 600hp SR20DET Silvia.
    Have a look at a couple of videos below to get some initial insight.

https://youtu.be/hXRZ68QE7K8

I hope you enjoy

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I knew which car this was before opening the video. Awesome car mate, been following on Instagram for a while
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    I knew which car this was before opening the video. Awesome car mate, been following on Instagram for a while
    Thanks buddy. More of an insight to come 👌👌👊

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Look forward to it. Would love to know what you’ve done to make yours handle. Mine is horrid and I now no longer really drive it
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Fantastic video(s). I've seen your car and met you at the Earls Barton classic car shows a couple of times (mine was the clean blue S14a), nice to see a properly set up 14. That's a real weapon you have there and great to see the details in the vids, thanks for sharing. I'm sure that's plenty of inspiration for many people!

Hopefully catch you again at a show sometime in the not too distant future and look forward to hearing of updates on this.

Cheers
    Paul

Rides
    Hello MrPhilh....I too have a Zenki.....KH3 you might have seen it round Northamption from time to time!