Thread: S13's foe sale

Rides

S13's foe sale

How came there are so few for sale? I realize there aren't many left but are people holding on for rarity & subsequent increase in price or because they don't want them going for drifting?

Rides
    Bit of both, IMO. Topped off with a drop in the number of imports coming over.

Rides
    If you wanted one and didn't care about LHD, then S13 240SXs from dry states go for peanuts I've noticed. You can get S13 Cabriolets in super condition for less than $3000

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    If you wanted one and didn't care about LHD, then S13 240SXs from dry states go for peanuts I've noticed. You can get S13 Cabriolets in super condition for less than $3000
    How much to ship over - approx?

Rides
    It varies from company to company but I'd expect around a grand. There's a good company in Milton Keynes called ShipMyCar and they go between the States daily. You could have a word with them.

Rides
    It varies from company to company but I'd expect around a grand. There's a good company in Milton Keynes called ShipMyCar and they go between the States daily. You could have a word with them.
    Thanks