Thread: 2000(X) Black S14a manual, UK touring spec, 238,000 miles, one owner from new, FSH.

Rides

2000(X) Black S14a manual, UK touring spec, 238,000 miles, one owner from new, FSH.

SOLD as of 7th Sept 2020.

2000(X) Black S14a manual, UK touring spec, 238,000 miles, one owner from new, FSH. Non-Runner MoT failure, for spares or repair. £2,500 ono.

I'm a proud owner of a year 2000 S14 manual, had it for 20yrs from new. After new car warranty expired, I had it modified with exhaust, induction, turbo to 15PSI, 18" alloys and FMIC conversion (cheap BHP c270bhp) and have had loads of fun in it since (238,000 miles worth of smiles) - just commuting BTW, no drifting or track days. Unfortunately, time stands still for no car and the latest MoT fail (+ pressure from the wife) has led me to regretfully look at moving it on.
    I'd like it to go to a good home, as I don't have the time or capability to repair it, hence the owners club for first offer of sale. The engine, chassis & gearbox are OK, but much welding is needed on the sills and arches (probably about £2K worth in a garage), making the car less and less economical for me to get repaired.

Summary below, let me know if you need any more info.

Engine, chassis and gearbox all OK, but failed on sills and arches. Copy of MoT details in images.
    Engine mods (from 2004 - after 3yr new car warranty expired)
    HKS Induction and exhaust
    Turbo wastegate valve to 15psi
    FMIC
    Dare X2 18" Alloys.
    c270bhp from above.
    238,000 miles, commuting only, no track days or drifting.
    UK vehicle, one owner from new for 20yrs.
    Cat-C Insurance write off in 2014 due to minor damage which was repaired.

Adding pictures - I hope!!

Last edited by srjones147; 07-09-2020 at 15:47. Reason: Adding pictures of the nasty bits with yellow chalk from the MoT test.

Rides
    Can't see any of the pictures bud. How much you asking for it? You have to state a price, club rules.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Rides
    Thought I'd put the price in the title, will try again. I can't get any picture to upload, any ideas?

Rides
    You can either upload them from your phone using tapatalk. Or host them somewhere else and paste a link.

Rides
    Thanks CrazySx, but of a faff, but hopefully they're visible now.

Rides
    Yep can see it now. Might be worth putting up som pics of the interior, engine bay and the rusty bits.

Also worth mentioning service history and if it has vvt rattle etc.

Looks a bloody clean car otherwise. If I had the space I would buy it just to save it. All depends how bad it is really.

Rides
    Sorry just seen FSH might be worth mentioning who did it and what oil was used etc. And if its still on the original turbo too.

Rides
    It's on the original turbo, but TBH I hardly ever went over 5K rpm as it's quite torque-y and nearly all the miles were commuting on dual carriageways.
    For servicing: up to warranty end (end 2003), Nissan MK serviced it. After the mods, Option Motorsport at Silverstone did it till around 2007 then Mayfair Motors up to around 2010, since then it was Quality Cars at MK.
    For Oil: it's been running on 5w-50 fully synthetic oil since 2004, before then it would have been whatever the Nissan main dealer was using.

Rides
    Can you please PM me pictures of the rust? Or send me your number and we can whats app. I have a mate who it interested.

Rides
    Would love to save this

Rides
    I'll send you a PM with my mobile. It won't be easy for me to take pictures of the rust as much of it is underneath and I don't have any axle stands.

Rides
    You have pm