Thread: SR20DET/S14a Bits and Bobs

Rides

SR20DET/S14a Bits and Bobs

Afternoon,

Few bits and bobs left over from my recent changes - all images can be found in the following folder - https://photos.app.goo.gl/aPNKDnHkCcaZGp6B6

Collection would be from Hinckley.

• S14a OEM over rad intercooler pipe, comes with everything in the pic - £5 collected (can post at your cost, it's just a pain so I'd rather not...)
    • Halfords Battery, fits OEM location - been on the car for a couple of years but holds charge fine, started the car first time every time and always trickle charged over winter when not in use - £10 collected
    • OEM SR20DET Ignitor, removed as I've recently moved to R8 coils - £15 posted
    • OEM SR20DET Coil Packs, three of them are fine, one has some cracks in the plastic housing, however, I've never had any issues with it.... only noticed when removing them the other week - £25 + postage
    • Greddy Multi D/A Gauge. Imported this from Japan a few years back, sadly the OLED screen has faded - I'm moving over to a digi dash in the future so not to fussed about fixing it. If there's any one that's a bit savvy with the old electronics they could have a cheap genuine Greddy Gauge. Comes with Gauge, sensor unit, boost sensor and oil temp sensor - I have the oil pressure sensor too....but I cut the wires by accident, so I'll include, but it'll need repairing - £50 + postage

If there's interest in the gauge sensors separately I'm happy to part them out, same with the Coil Packs.

Cheers,
    Ed

Rides
    Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Rides
    Hi Ed,

Interested in the Greddy Gauge, can you send it to the Netherlands where i'm located?

Cheers,
    Joel.

Rides
    The intercooler pipe is it the one that goes into turbo by any chance?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by andrejdms14 View Post
    The intercooler pipe is it the one that goes into turbo by any chance?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    No mate - it's the pipe which runs over the top of the radiator into the intake mani.

Ed