Thread: S14 tie rods

Rides

S14 tie rods

Hi all. Just found out my tie rods are bent.
    And wanting to replace with something else. What are a decent set of inner and out tie rods and where can I buy them. Don't want extra lock.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Rides
    I think it's just worth buying stock tie rods and then either Japspeed adjustable track rod ends or Maxima track rod ends for more adjustment
    Last edited by finnnerz; 30-07-2020 at 21:03. Reason: Misread

Rides
    Nothing wrong with stock, its good to have them as the weak point rather than break something else if you hit a bump kerb...

Saying that I have Tein rods and they are thicker, they have 6mm spacers and aside from drifting I find the extra lock really useful in car parks
    Last edited by Davus200; 31-07-2020 at 08:18.

Rides
    Don't plan on drifting lol. I bought the car like it. It it came with adjustable rods and are chunky but one is bent. And by the looks inner and outer are not stock. Was wondering if I go for tein can I fit them on standard inner rods

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by andrejdms14 View Post
    Don't plan on drifting lol. I bought the car like it. It it came with adjustable rods and are chunky but one is bent. And by the looks inner and outer are not stock. Was wondering if I go for tein can I fit them on standard inner rods

Work fine for me on standard ends. I also found MK5 golf ends fit, decent branded ones are much cheaper than the SX equivalent and easier to get hold of....

Rides
    What are the japspeed complete tie rods like seen them for 119 that's inner and outer was thinking maybe get those?