Thread: 180sx FMIC

Rides

180sx FMIC

Hello I’m looking for a FMIC kit for my 180sx
    It has a black top straight cam SR20det engine
    There seems to be all different versions off kits and I’m just after one that will fit without too much hassle, dont mind a small bit off modifying but don’t want to have to hack the kit to bits for it to fit

Been on eBay and only one I can see that I think might be what I need is a black intercooler but I’d rather a nice shiny one 😂

Links would be a great help

Thanks

Rides
    Hi so iv literally just done this ! I was looking at greddy and blitz intercoolers but with import and the cost it was redictulous money like £600 so in the end I bought a mishimoto universal inter cooler and an eBay piping kit for about £350. The intercooler was bang on but the piping kit I found on eBay as the only one in the uk( it's called Nissan 180sx black top intercooler pipe work ) DON'T buy it !!! You'll need too fabricate it because it dosnt fit even slightly ! Even tho it's labeled for our engine type ! So if you wanna get a decent intercooler get a mishimoto and have a gamble with a different brand or get it custom made depending on budget ! I was told too stay away from Jap speed cause there shit ! Hope this helps

Rides
    You will have too make your own brackets if you go for the universal tho ! It's not that hard you just need a blow torch and a vice measure and cut some 4mm thick flat plate steel and bend it too fit. It just takes a bit of time too get right