Thread: Caged S14a breaking. Shell, engine setup, wheels, turbo, air cups etc available

Rides

Caged S14a breaking. Shell, engine setup, wheels, turbo, air cups etc available

Hi all, having come to the conclusion that I really don't need this around and I'm not going to finish it I'm going to split for parts, hopefully my other 14 will be back soon so need the space.

Parts all listed below, any information please drop me a text or WhatsApp on 07712 641 714, happy to send information and pics of anything.

At the moment I don't want to split from the packages, shell goes as listed, engine package goes as listed. If anything changes I will post up.

Owen developments v band 2871r £800

Sard 850cc injectors and boardar racing fuel rail with custom injector loom, plug and play with oem inlet and wiring - £450

Sr20 full engine package, 140 accross all 4. engine, gearbox, clutch, flywheel, ancillaries, turbo, manifold, downpipe, exhaust, intercooler, radiator, coil packs, prop, oil cooler. Everything apart from the loom. £3000

S14a UK shell, W reg, clean for its age, no mental noticeable rust to speak of, skabby in the usual places, not been undersealed so not trying to hide anything, honest car, not going to say its "rust free must see to be believed" because there all going to need little bits no matter what anyone says, but its not bad, I would re shell my other into this shell if I wasn't attached to my one . Car has, weld in caged shell, full driftworks arms, cut knuckles, hsd monopro coilovers, fiberglass wings, bonnet, boot, full braided lines, hydro, cut dash, welded diff, driveshaftes. Interior and cage painted. £2500

Full set of air cups suited for bc coilovers, front and rear setup. Test fitted, never used. Still have all the labels on and everything. Cups, tank, compressor, lines, fittings, instructions £750

Megasquirt standalone ecu and loom for sr20, plug and play with custom loom, map sensor, was running on car but now won't send spark signal, will need looking at. £300

X6 rota gtr wheels, x2 8jj x4, 10jj £600

Ultralight nurburgring wheels, 18x8.5 18x9.5 £300

S14 standard diff £50

Standard s14 leather pssenger seat - £200

S14 50mm overfenders, not cracked, but many mounting holes drilled, badly painted red £50

17 inch split rim wheel lips, 40 hole, 1.5inch wide. £75

215 40 17 Ado8 r tyre x1 like new, couple miles. & £75

215 40 17 Ado8 rs tyre x1 new, still has sticker on £100
    Last edited by mathew8717; 12-09-2020 at 22:34.

Rides
    Do you have underside heatshields for sale in good condition?