Thread: Where can I get a Nismo Clutch Slave Cylinder?

Rides

Where can I get a Nismo Clutch Slave Cylinder?

Hello folks...it’s been a long time since I’ve been active..Starting to rebuild my S14 after being stood for 4 years. I’m after a Nismo Clutch Slave Cylinder, who sells these stuff today in UK. In the past, I used Apex Performance, but they seem long gone in the field. Thanks.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by BARKY View Post
    Hello folks...it’s been a long time since I’ve been active..Starting to rebuild my S14 after being stood for 4 years. I’m after a Nismo Clutch Slave Cylinder, who sells these stuff today in UK. In the past, I used Apex Performance, but they seem long gone in the field. Thanks.
    I got mine from Nengun in japan, even with shipping etc it was cheaper than I could find over here at the time, that was a few years ago though. Conceptua Performance on ebay seem to be a good place for a lot of OEM parts (I got wheel bearings from them and they have been perfect). Depending on what you're doing with your car, GKTech in Australia sell good, high quality parts at a fair price and their delivery speed is good too

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike41288 View Post
    I got mine from Nengun in japan, even with shipping etc it was cheaper than I could find over here at the time, that was a few years ago though. Conceptua Performance on ebay seem to be a good place for a lot of OEM parts (I got wheel bearings from them and they have been perfect). Depending on what you're doing with your car, GKTech in Australia sell good, high quality parts at a fair price and their delivery speed is good too
    Thank You! Ordered through Nengun!

Seems like most of the old dealers have gone...