Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have never got drunk, until...

Rides

You have never got drunk, until...

You have drunk a bottle of whisky, 4 bottles of wine, 20 bottles of Japanese beer, wandered around The JAE campsite. Lost my car keys and eaten raw chicken from a BBQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rides
    You've never got drunk till you have a wattsapp video call with your mates during lock down....

Drink a ltr of captain Morgan spiced, over half a bottle of Bombay saffire, 2 punk ipa,...

Pass out on kitchen floor with video still connected for friends to screen grab, have wife find call and continue the conversations over your lifeless body and leave you on the floor...

Only to go bed at 3am to vomit quite violently, but not wake up and have to peel the pillow from your face like it's some kind of bondage mask...

Or so I hear

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rides
    You've never got drunk till you have puked and shat at the same time.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by skyshack View Post
    In bed?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by DLowe View Post
    You've never got drunk till you have a wattsapp video call with your mates during lock down....

Drink a ltr of captain Morgan spiced, over half a bottle of Bombay saffire, 2 punk ipa,...

Pass out on kitchen floor with video still connected for friends to screen grab, have wife find call and continue the conversations over your lifeless body and leave you on the floor...

Only to go bed at 3am to vomit quite violently, but not wake up and have to peel the pillow from your face like it's some kind of bondage mask...

Or so I hear

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Drink a bottle of Tequila on New Years Eve, just to pass out puking in a bucket and wake up with a red ring on your head. Not me for once

Rides
    I am Scottish, you lot sound like your in drinking primary school

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    I am Scottish, you lot sound like your in drinking primary school
    Come on then sunshine - I'll make you wish cancer had taken you out

Too early? Not for you Scots - Glenlivet on Cornflakes ya bast.

Rides
    You end up in hospital for 3 days.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Actual_Ben_Taylor View Post
    You end up in hospital for 3 days.

Was that you or Ash?

Think the worst I've ever been is when I smashed my face up about 9 or 10 years to the day at Le Mans when I decided the duty free whisky was a good idea to open. I seem to recall you were there. It was a bad idea

Rides
    I used to get so drunk i needed google maps the next day just to find out what time i got home, not to mention where i went trying to find my way home.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by skyshack View Post
    so nearly a triple.......

Banned
    Rides
    I used to get so drunk i needed google maps the next day just to find out what time i got home, not to mention where i went trying to find my way home.
    hahaha, the new tesla you give a button it looks for you at the bar and it takes you to your house automatically, incredible that technology advances for people who enjoy drinking

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by angelhasfallen View Post
    well my favorite is jagermeister! sometime we drinking a shot, and other shot, another shot them... I can´t remember...
    Do you put the bottle and glasses in the freezer?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    Was that you or Ash?

Think the worst I've ever been is when I smashed my face up about 9 or 10 years to the day at Le Mans when I decided the duty free whisky was a good idea to open. I seem to recall you were there. It was a bad idea
    Wasn’t me. Just a cocktail of booze and antidepressants

Screw that now

Rides
    Years ago and I mean at least a decade I got so drunk, I couldn’t remember how I got home. Got put in a taxi at Chelmsford apparently and woke up in my own bed

I got thrown out of a strip club

Rides
    Many many years ago myself and a mate decided to go down to Carlisle for a night out, stay in one of the overnight cheep hotels ect.
    Nowt major there. Anyway we got so pished he decided to go home half way through the night and got a taxi to take him the 35 or so miles back home - bit of a flid.
    But me... naa i kept at it... hard.
    Got back to the hotel and was fine ect... but on a pished level i was at say 7 out of 10, where a 5 is usually a visit to the morgue for most folk.

Next morning i stotted down to the train station for the first one back up the road but needed a shite, i couldnt put this one off as it was knocking on the door and was about to use its own keys to get out so i waddled off to the station bogs.

Well....

What i did down the pan in one of those cubicles... it will haunt me for the rest of my life. About 3 metric tons of plopsy in all forms from runny to solids decided they wanted out right now - it was.. well it was like in Startrek the motion picture, you know the bit at the beginning where the transporters are iffy and two poor crewmen are turned into ... "well what we got back didnt live long" - thats what was running through my head .... and out my ass. I could even imaging that "scream" as a poor cleaner came in later.
    I dropped about half my body weight in one go, spent about 10 mins trying to flush this now dead "lifeform" away - got ma botty relatively clean as well all things considered.
    I left he bogs but only when no one was looking, got on the train 5 mins later and to this day never want to go back into that bog again.

When i got home i vowed never to drink again, well for at least 3 days....

Rides
    My worst train experience was after an absolute tanker of a session out in Brum. Got on one of Sir Richard's finest the day after to come back to London and threw up ~8 times in his bogs in the hour and a quarter I was sat on it. One of the last times I obviously didn't hit the lock button on the door very well as someone opened the door to find me throwing up a fresh bottle of lucozade all over the bowl, and the floor, and the wall; just about everywhere actually

Rides
    Never had a really bad train experience apart from falling asleep and missing my stop by about 1:30 hours..

My worst Hotel experience however.

After an office Xmas party, we decided to go clubbing afterwards. Many many shots afterwards.......

Woke up in a “Formula 1” ‘Hotel’ in a bunk bed with bars on the windows. For a moment I thought “what the **** did I do that got me arrested?”

They are the crappiest if crap Hotels

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    My worst train experience was after an absolute tanker of a session out in Brum. Got on one of Sir Richard's finest the day after to come back to London and threw up ~8 times in his bogs in the hour and a quarter I was sat on it. One of the last times I obviously didn't hit the lock button on the door very well as someone opened the door to find me throwing up a fresh bottle of lucozade all over the bowl, and the floor, and the wall; just about everywhere actually
    One of the Scotland v someone fiba games i went to years back at hampden - on the way back the two carrage shitbox on wheels was overpacked with massively pissed supporters. I was pretty sober so went for a piddle.
    I mind opening the door to the shitter and seeing 4 guys inside all busy reliving themselves desperately.

1 pissing in the bog, one in the sink, one trying to get his dribble into the bog alongside 1 and the last guy just urinating on the floor.

I decided to hold it in for the next 30 mins.

Rides
    Ok .... Train Wreck story

Got on a train at Windsor for Waterloo, totally trollied... it was Royal Ascot week, plenty of fitties...

Now the BlackBerry Playbook had an awesome amp and speakers plus Wolfson DAC so put a mix on. You can see where this is going.

Some very young girls (I was close to 40 so any young girl around 18 is very young )....

I was so hammered I couldn’t get it up, she was so hammered she puked all over her friends hair.

She may have been pretty, but she may also have looked like Susan Boyle, I have no idea

Lesson do not get on a train drunk