Thread: S14a and R35 GTR 4.25 random parts for sale.

Rides

S14a and R35 GTR 4.25 random parts for sale.

Pictures to follow as bits at my garage would prefer to WhatsApp potential punters as it's less effort :

TEIN SUPER STREET COILOVERS: Perfect working order no knocks or bangs come complete with C spanner. These have served me so well for my daily drive as well as holding on to the road when needed.

£200 EXCLUDING POSTAGE

BRAND NEW WATERPUMP: Purchased from Garage D in error as the leak I had was from a core plug pipe, not the pump. Still in box and wrapper paid £99 plus postage

£50 EXCLUDING POSTAGE

GTR R35 ANSU Motorsport ASNU Bosch 1050cc Injectors still in fuel rail done approx 3000 miles before the motor was stolen recovered and written off cost £744 part of my stage 4.25

£400 EXCLUDING POSTAGE

R35 GTR TURBOSMART DUAL PORT BOV KIT
    Still mounted on original suction pipes cost me £600 purchased whilst carrying out my stage 4.25

£350 for the lot

R35 GTR FORGE MOTORSPORT ALLOY HEADER TANK CHROME: Has a slight dent at the top, chrome and functionality is unaffected cost £300

£150 EXCLUDING POSTAGE

Like I said would prefer to WhatsApp pics as its not as much effort (PM mobile number). I do fully intend to upload pictures as soon as I can.

Payment must be PayPal or Bank Transfer and I am happy to cover PayPal costs of paying for "Goods Option" on PayPal for your peace of mind.

I can also video call for you to have a look at the products to respect the current social distancing guidelines.

Many thanx for looking at my Listing. Stay safe and I pray God keeps you and your loved ones safe during this calamity we are all facing.

My God I just realised I have been active on this God sent site for 18 years !!
    Last edited by xcapade; 30-04-2020 at 18:48. Reason: Silly side note