Thread: Almost immaculate S14a 84k miles (just converted to manual) + big mods

Rides

Almost immaculate S14a 84k miles (just converted to manual) + big mods

So sadly I am selling my beautiful and almost immaculate s14a which has been cared to the highest standard throughout its life. Its a 2001 (51 plate so one of the last ever produced)

This is a reluctant sale but to sum it up in a nut shell this purchase along with others has almost cost me my family and marriage. As much as I love cars I can't let it ruin my life so I am selling it on to someone hopefully on here who will love it and look after it the way it should be continued.

This is by far the best s14a I have owned or seen to date and I am sure whoever buys it will be extremely happy.

The paintwork is in amazing condition for the age. Really shiney red with very little blemishes throughout. No rust on any body panal either.

The 2.0 turbo sr20det has done a meer 84k miles on a auto box. I had this swapped recently with proof of work done. The car had a easy and very loved life by its past owner. Just been serviced with oil, all 3 front belts replaced and a new battery.

Gearbox is now manual (changed at 84k miles in my ownership) by millermodz he supplied the parts to fit which includes some uprated bits which I will mention in the modifications section.

The interior is almost spotless with cream leather interior which is all present and the carpet also looks almost new. The boot also has all its covers and liner present and in very good condition.

The last owner had the car in a garage and took care of the car to an outstanding level. He owned it since 2005! This really is not your average banged up crappy done in s14 which has been drifted or bashed left right and centre. Its never been crashed and is hpi clear. It took me a long time to find this outstanding example and I will not be giving it away unless it will be looked after going forward.

The car had a mot a month ago and has no advisiories.

The car has a 800.00 clifford g5 car alarm (top of the range) so your car will not be stolen without you knowing!

The car has had some nice modifications added which are as follows:

D2 forge big race brakes on the front - cost 1900.00! - little use
    D2 forge big brake set up on rear at a cost of 1800.00! - little use
    Hsd coilovers - again little use at a cost of 800.00
    Rays 350z alloy wheels - 18" to clear massive brakes - lightweight alloys with good tyres
    Massive front mount intercooler
    HKS air filter
    Full system sports exhaust which sounds lovely along with downpipe + elbow
    Horsham custom map - not generic
    Walbro 255lph fuel pump
    Clear front indicators
    Clear indicators
    DAB digital radio
    Dump valve
    Lightened flywheel
    Stage 3 clutch - not to heavy
    Clifford g5 car alarm

So the price. This is a hard one. The car is in extremely good condition and wants absolutely nothing done to it. The brakes cost almost 4k recently along with all the other modifications. That ontop of the beautiful car I am pricing it as what I feel is cheap at 8995. You will pay upwards of 6k for one nothing like this.

Lastly the car has a couple of car park dings and a small blemish on one bumper. This is nothing on the scale of things!

Whilst in last ownership the mot test centre tester was a overcausous twit. The tester advised of surface rust year after year which almost put me off. I am glad I went through with the sale as it turned out to be complete rubbish. Please dont let this put u off. It has no holes in it and has no nasty underseal so u can check it to your hearts content. I am not a liar and I am a trusted individual.

I will get pictures very soon but I wanted to get the ball rolling and hope it gets interest here.

Thanks all.

Rides
    Hey,

Any chance you could bump me when photo's are uploaded?

Cheers!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jpiercy1998 View Post
    Hey,

Any chance you could bump me when photo's are uploaded?

Cheers!
    Sure thing

Rides
    Pictures

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Rides
    Price reduced to 7995

Rides
    Hi.

Few questions if you don't mind?

Is this the original engine?
    What diff is in it, the original auto LSD?
    Any VVT rattle?
    Can you maybe show a pic of the sill areas?
    And possibly the interior?

Many thanks

Rides
    I think it sold on eBay for 6500

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Birchy View Post
    I think it sold on eBay for 6500
    OK. Cheers. Decent price

Rides
    Sensible price really. A few of these gone up recently for silly money, not sold and the owners then called around unsuccessful bidders asking if they'd do a cash deal outside the auction sites. Lots of messers out there both buyers and sellers.