Thread: Another S14a Nats2 post... :D

Rides

Another S14a Nats2 post... :D

Hi, was wondering if anyone could talk me through some Nats2 delete stuff please - I understand that people like to keep this topic in PMs.

I thought I understood a bypass, but I dont seem to be getting spark when starting with the key - Though I did get it from spinning cas by hand with ignition on, same for injectors. Fuel Primes, but doesn't run while cranking.

I am also getting "code 143 chain of ECM-immu" from my diagnostic port, which I believe is due to my work around, but since there is so little public info on this I could really use some first hand knowledge - or pointing to someone who might have.

Any help would be really appreciated, I have had my car as a project for so long, I really just want to hear it fire up now - even if it just bursts into flames!
    Last edited by greydesigns; 10-04-2020 at 18:52.

Rides
    sorry i dont have the answer but just wondering weather you or anyone else knows if i need a immu plugged in to start the car ill be running a powerfc

Rides
    Idk that im afraid, but I assumed powerfc wouldn't need anything from the NATS system.

Good point though, as I don't have an immu or halo either (I hoped my work around would make them no longer required.)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltiger View Post
    sorry i don't have the answer but just wondering weather you or anyone else knows if i need a immu plugged in to start the car ill be running a powerfc
    Nah power FC doesn't check for any immobiliser so should fire straight up.

On topic I have heard of people pulling/breaking off the chip from inside the ecu but tbh easiest thing is to either get a JDM import ecu that doesn't have it from factory or get your ecu sent to Hdev or similar and they can remove it for not a lot. Although strangely enough mine was removed by hdev but the engine light still flashes but car runs/drives fine.

Rides
    Thanks for the info! - that is actually what I have already done, but doesn't seem to be enough, maybe that is because the halo or immu box is missing though, perhaps the ECU still requires something from them even if the signal is wrong. I think I will give Hdev a call then and see what they say. Cheers!