Thread: S14a apexi power fc question and help!!

Rides

S14a apexi power fc question and help!!

Hi guys.

Iv searched and searched and got different Information about what to set my injectors too nismo 555s.

Back story

Standard s14a over kill I know but was offered one at the right price n time.

Fmic, hard intake, bigger fuel pump more boost r8 coilpacks.

Fitted the power fc started run and drove around the workshop fine, standard injectos but had the engine light on. Turned all the warning settings off. Still on.
    So I sent my nismo injectors off to be flow tested and cleaned fitted them yesterday.

Set the Injectors to 66.5% and 0.18 ran ok little be boggy
    Then tried 66.5% and 0.58 as saw that on another search again ran ok slightly better but then abit smoky still engine light on.

Did lots of searching and gave up drove it back In the workshop. Revs up fine unless you rev up to 2000rpm lightly and it hits 2100rpm and stalls back to idle for a millie second till to rev it again.

I just want it have it running ok and no lights on till this coronavirus is over and I have get it mapped.

Rides
    Wouldn't it be better to go back to your original ECU until you can get it set up?

Rides
    Engine light will probably be 'boost control kit' enabled - ETC->FUNCTION SELECT -> 1. Boost Cntl Kit change the Japanese symbol from アリ (ON) to ナシ (OFF).

0.18 is correct for the injector lag time.

Probably best to re-initialise the PowerFC, change the injector and boost control kit settings and then do the usual startup self learn process.