Thread: issues with the high beams

Rides

issues with the high beams

hey, I have a somewhat weird problem.
    so the low beams work fine, both headlights have low beams on when lights are on, however
    when i push the headlight stalk forward to put on high beams, the highbeam on the driver side lights up and nothing on the passanger side meanwhile the low beam on the passanger side also goes off.
    and when i pull the stalk towards me to just flash high beams the passanger high beam lights up but not the driver side however the low beam now stays on both sides.
    anyone knows why this happens?
    to recap

Stalk forward = Driver side high beam on, Driver side low beam off,Passanger side high beam off, passanger side low beam off.

stalk towards me= Driver side high beam off, driver side low beam on, passanger side high beam on, passanger side low beam on.

Rides
    Has your car been lowered? Might want to check the wiring in the drivers side arch if it has.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_pea View Post
    Has your car been lowered? Might want to check the wiring in the drivers side arch if it has.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    it's sitting pretty low yes but haven't had any issue with tires rubbing on anything, however i think the issue might be in the headlight/indicator stalk, took it off and opened it up and all the contats seem to be worn out especially the ones in the middle which are for the lights so that would explain the lights acting weird.