Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: We seem to be missing a COVID-19 thread

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    It was crazy 20 pages ago arry. It’s just comedic now. I come here for my daily dose of mental.
    I had therapy last year. Should try it. It’s better than a dose of Leon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rides
    It was crazy 20 pages ago arry. It’s just comedic now. I come here for my daily dose of mental.
    I think Clouder said it best a page or so back.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    Like when he says don't listen to the WHO whilst simultaneously telling us to listen to one of the key guys in STAG-IH pivotal to providing recommendations to WHO, because he likes the cut of his particular jib (aka message suits his agenda, and he's thrown out all others that don't as an irrelevance). Especially funny when he tries to cover it up with a sneaky edit.

It's a crazy one, that's for sure.
    That's absolute bollocks.

What recommendations has Johan Giesecke given to the WHO regarding the current pandemic ?

You can't keep talking out of your arse when you have nothing to back it up.

Now get to work

I believe the WHO just employ Giesecke in a freelance position to make their organisation seem legitimate, it is obvious from the contrast of the WHO's corona strategy to Swedens corona strategy they do not follow Gieseckes scientifically evidence backed strategy.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 28-04-2020 at 19:31.

Rides
    Leon you should try therapy. May make you speak to people better

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    You can't keep talking out of your arse when you have nothing to back it up.
    Works for you most of the time, which statistically is 100% of the time because you understand them fully.

Now get to work
    Quick Google:
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...673-5/fulltext

Quote Originally Posted by STAG-IH including your boy
    The WHO Strategic and Technical Advisory Group for Infectious Hazards (STAG-IH) regularly reviews and updates its risk assessment of COVID-19 to make recommendations to the WHO health emergencies programme. STAG-IH's most recent formal meeting on March 12, 2020, included an update of the global COVID-19 situation and an overview of the research priorities established by the WHO Research and Development Blueprint Scientific Advisory Group that met on March 2, 2020, in Geneva, Switzerland, to prioritise the recommendations of an earlier meeting on COVID-19 research held in early February, 2020.3 In this Comment, we outline STAG-IH's understanding of control activities with the group's risk assessment and recommendations.
    I believe the WHO just employ Giesecke in a freelance position to make their organisation seem legitimate, it is obvious from the contrast of the WHO's corona strategy to Swedens corona strategy they do not follow Gieseckes scientifically evidence backed strategy.
    You can believe what you want - but I thought you only worked on fact? Or is it fact when it's obvious to you because it suits your belief? How convenient.

Rides
    And I made chilli today

Last edited by Asht_200; 28-04-2020 at 21:37.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    Works for you most of the time, which statistically is 100% of the time because you understand them fully.

Quick Google:
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...673-5/fulltext

You can believe what you want - but I thought you only worked on fact? Or is it fact when it's obvious to you because it suits your belief? How convenient.
    What are you talking about ?

I said Johan Giesecke was one of the top epidemiologists in the world, that is a fact.

You are claiming his freelance work for the WHO has somehow compromised that position, that he is not one of the top epidemiologists in the world. That is incorrect.

Johan Giesecke supports a no lockdown policy regarding the current pandemic, that is a fact.

The WHO's guidelines strongly support lockdowns in the current pandemic, that is a fact.

Rides
    What are you talking about ?

I said Johan Giesecke was one of the top epidemiologists in the world, that is a fact.

You are claiming his freelance work for the WHO has somehow compromised that position, that he is not one of the top epidemiologists in the world. That is incorrect.

Johan Giesecke supports a no lockdown policy regarding the current pandemic, that is a fact.

The WHO's guidelines strongly support lockdowns in the current pandemic, that is a fact.
    No he isn’t. You have no idea about epidemics. The best epidemiologists live in this country. FACT. It’s called the Francis Crick Institute , formerly National Institute of Medical Research. Where they invented the Influemza Vaccine . Go crawl back under your rock

Rides
    Sorry this guy / girl don’t know if it is Leon or Leona. I apologise but I bit

Rides
    Forced vaccinations are here, a new law was passed on the 27th of April 2020 that means you can be detained, forcibly vaccinated, and then detained and re-educated.

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status...106080259?s=08

Last edited by LeonatLarge; 29-04-2020 at 09:02.

Rides
    Forced vaccinations are here, a new law was passed on the 27th of April 2020 that means you can be detained, forcibly vaccinated, and then detained and re-educated.

You are wrong again. The Law was passed in 1853 for mandatory vaccination.

Health Secretary said today compulsory vaccination is being seriously considered

If you are going to quote facts, get your facts straight

Rides
    Being forced to have a vaccination is not new. This is just a modification to the current rules of consent to include Coronavirus.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/consent-to-treatment/

I cannot speak for the detainment aspect as I didn't know the law before.

Rides
    Being forced to have a vaccination is not new. This is just a modification to the current rules of consent to include Coronavirus.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/consent-to-treatment/

I cannot speak for the detainment aspect as I didn't know the law before.
    Forced vaccination may not be new, but being arrested detained and forcibly vaccinated and then re-educated is, two days old to be exact, as the law was passed on the 27th of April.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    So its a conspiracy by Bill Gates (incidentally who's Foundation under the auspice of WHO were intrinsic in stopping the Ebola outbreak) to introduce a vaccine into the world population.
    He is doing this, despite already being the 2nd richest man in the world, to make $130 per vaccine and become even richer.

This is despite already putting over $45bn into the Gates Foundation, donating millions to companies producing low cost vaccines and treatments, introducing programmes to combat malnutrition and womens rights. This doesnt sound like the actions of a money focused despot to me.

I love a conspiracy theory as much as anyone, but the common factor is the conspirators always have something to gain. In this case all I can see is death on fairly large and indiscriminate scale, businesses and economies going to shit and governments getting battered on everything from healthcare to taking bad advice, so who is actually benefiting from this conspiracy?
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post
    So its a conspiracy by Bill Gates (incidentally who's Foundation under the auspice of WHO were intrinsic in stopping the Ebola outbreak) to introduce a vaccine into the world population.
    He is doing this, despite already being the 2nd richest man in the world, to make $130 per vaccine and become even richer.

This is despite already putting over $45bn into the Gates Foundation, donating millions to companies producing low cost vaccines and treatments, introducing programmes to combat malnutrition and womens rights. This doesnt sound like the actions of a money focused despot to me.

I love a conspiracy theory as much as anyone, but the common factor is the conspirators always have something to gain. In this case all I can see is death on fairly large and indiscriminate scale, businesses and economies going to shit and governments getting battered on everything from healthcare to taking bad advice, so who is actually benefiting from this conspiracy?
    Don’t forget Polio. He invented that as well...

The conspirators don’t have anything to gain but being the “Me Too”
    I’ll Message you. Be kind

Rides
    New evidence reveals the coronavirus is far more less deadly than we have been led to believe.

https://www.facebook.com/36855793014...7013/?vh=e&d=n

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post

The revenue from the coronavirus vaccine could be up to one trillion dollars.

Rides
    The revenue from the coronavirus vaccine could be up to one trillion dollars.
    I’m really hoping you don’t benefit from it.

Rides
    Professor Carl Heneghan, director of the centre for evidence-based medicine, believes infections were at their highest around mid-March - 21 days before the country recorded its worst day for deaths on April 8, and before the lockdown, this proves the lockdown has been ineffective in combating the disease, and is therefore unlawful.

There is up to a month delay between when deaths take place and the deaths being reported and added to the " died with coronavirus " list.

The UK coronavirus bill clearly states that actions should be reasonable, proportionate and backed by scientific evidence.

https://www.phc.ox.ac.uk/team/carl-heneghan

https://mobile.twitter.com/carlheneg...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-coronavirus-outbreak-peaked-before-21895937[/url]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...necessary.html
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 29-04-2020 at 14:33.

Rides
    He’s a scientist, statistician, virologist, political pundit, an aspiring sith lord and now a lawyer too