Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: We seem to be missing a COVID-19 thread

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    The video below demonstrates how I debate and take on all comers and win, but I let one escape and try not to go in hard, to save some sport for next time.

https://youtu.be/wxL8bVJhXCM

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side.
    Yes but didn’t Darth Vader get killed by his superior eventually? Not a great analogy of how you always win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Yes but didn’t Darth Vader get killed by his superior eventually? Not a great analogy of how you always win

Not in the parallel dimension.

Rides

Yeah but statistically he always wins 100% of the time until he loses. And he really understands all them stats.

Rides
    Not in the parallel dimension.
    I get it now. You don’t actually live in the same dimensions as us, because in your dimension the earth is flat

Rides
    I get it now. You don’t actually live in the same dimensions as us, because in your dimension the earth is flat

Ash can you stop endorsing conspiracy theories, you will be telling us that 5G causes the coronavirus next

This is a recordable hate non-crime under the new stasi laws and I will be forced to report you to the police for spreading hate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...incidents.html
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 19-04-2020 at 07:27.

Rides
    because in your dimension the earth is flat
    He's only got one dimension.

Rides
    Ash can you stop endorsing conspiracy theories, you will be telling us that 5G causes the coronavirus next

This is a recordable hate non-crime under the new stasi laws and I will be forced to report you to the police for spreading hate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...incidents.html
    Why are you quoting a news paper article about transphobic hate crimes? Are you trying to tell us something

Rides
    Why are you quoting a news paper article about transphobic hate crimes? Are you trying to tell us something

Leona T Large - still no excuse for them to be a narcissistic troll though

Rides

I'm telling you that you could be put on the list for repeating conspiracy theories, as they are now classed as hate speech non-crime under the new stasi laws.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 19-04-2020 at 08:09.

Rides
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9472656.html

Hospitals in Japan are increasingly turning away sick people as the country struggles with surging coronavirus infections and its emergency medical system collapses.

Sounds like it's getting a little bit tasty over there in Japan.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9472656.html

Hospitals in Japan are increasingly turning away sick people as the country struggles with surging coronavirus infections and its emergency medical system collapses.

Sounds like it's getting a little bit tasty over there in Japan.
    How many coronavirus linked deaths are there in japan ?
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 19-04-2020 at 11:07.

Rides
    We finally have some clarity at last these are the official guidelines...

The (un) official Coronavirus guidelines:

1. You MUST NOT leave the house for any reason, but if you have a reason, you can leave the house

2. Masks are useless at protecting you against the virus, but you may have to wear one because it can save lives, but they may not work, but they may be mandatory, but maybe not

3. Shops are closed, except those shops that are open

4. You must not go to work but you can get another job and go to work

5. You should not go to the Drs or to the hospital unless you have to go there, unless you are too poorly to go there

6. This virus can kill people, but don’t be scared of it. It can only kill those people who are vulnerable or those people who are not vulnerable people. It’s possible to contain and control it, sometimes, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster

7. Gloves won't help, but they can still help so wear them sometimes or not

8. STAY HOME, but it's important to go out

9. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarkets, but there are many things missing. Sometimes you won’t need loo rolls but you should buy some just in case you need some

10. The virus has no effect on children except those children it effects

11. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…

12. Stay 2 metres away from tigers (see point 11)

13. You will have many symptoms if your get the virus, but you can also get symptoms without getting the virus, get the virus without having any symptoms or be contagious without having symptoms, or be non contagious with symptoms...

14. To help protect yourself you should eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand as it's better not to go out shopping

15. It's important to get fresh air but don't go to parks but go for a walk. But don’t sit down, except if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant or if you’re not old or pregnant but need to sit down. If you do sit down don’t eat your picnic

16. Don’t visit old people but you have to take care of the old people and bring them food and medication

17. If you are sick, you can go out when you are better but anyone else in your household can’t go out when you are better unless they need to go out

18. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house. These deliveries are safe. But groceries you bring back to your house have to be decontaminated outside for 3 hours including Pizza...

19. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but they can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver

20. You are safe if you maintain the safe social distance when out but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance

21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours ... or four hours... six hours... I mean days, not hours... But it needs a damp environment. Or a cold environment that is warm and dry... in the air, as long as the air is not plastic

22. Schools are closed so you need to home educate your children, unless you can send them to school because you’re not at home. If you are at home you can home educate your children using various portals and virtual class rooms, unless you have poor internet, or more than one child and only one computer, or you are working from home. Baking cakes can be considered maths, science or art. If you are home educating you can include household chores to be education. If you are home educating you can start drinking at 10am

23. If you are not home educating children you can also start drinking at 10am

24. The number of corona related deaths will be announced daily but we don't know how many people are infected as they are only testing those who are almost dead to find out if that's what they will die of… the people who die of corona who aren’t counted won’t be counted

25. You should stay in locked down until the virus stops infecting people but it will only stop infecting people if we all get infected so it’s important we get infected and some don’t get infected

26. You can join your neighbours for a street party and turn your music up for an outside disco and your neighbours won’t call the police. People in another street are allowed to call the police about your music

27. No business will go down due to Coronavirus except those businesses that will go down due to Coronavirus

Rides
    How many coronavirus linked deaths are there in japan ?
    You don't need me to give you facts now do you Statto

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    You don't need me to give you facts now do you Statto
    Answer = 224 coronavirus linked deaths in Japan since January. FACT.

Facts dont lie, statistics and the media do. FACT

Rides
    Answer = 224 coronavirus linked deaths in Japan since January. FACT.

Facts dont lie, statistics and the media do. FACT
    Countries Lie

Rides
    Countries Lie

Agreed, especially China

Rides
    Right lets get this grey area tidied up right now shall we?

Was Vader killed by his boss (Sideous) or not?
    Well, he was force lightning .... er... lightning'd just before he croaked it but i recon it was mostly down to Luke beating 4 shades of shit out of him that really did it. Vader was a complete mess and needed a hand (geddit!) with things after the first fight.
    But did the lightning kill him or the lightsaber dual, i recon it was the dual. So his son killed him not his boss.

Hope that clears it up for this thread.... er... what were we fighting over again?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post

Well, he was force lightning .... er... lightning'd just before he croaked it but i recon it was mostly down to Luke beating 4 shades of shit out of him that really did it. Vader was a complete mess and needed a hand (geddit!) with things after the first fight.
    But did the lightning kill him or the lightsaber dual, i recon it was the dual. So his son killed him not his boss.

Hope that clears it up for this thread.... er... what were we fighting over again?
    Yes that’s about right... or you could say Luke “Beat” home then Sideous killed him with his lightning

Don’t forget Han Solo beat him with the Millenium Falcon and sent him spinning in the Battle of Yavin

And Obi Wan beat him in Revenge of the Sith, but that was before Annakin became Darth Vader

And didn’t Count Dooku beat both Oni Wan and Annakin?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post

Sideous was keeping Vadar alive with the force, since OB1 seriously injured Vadar.

Not all of Vadars soul was consumed by the dark side, the small bit of humanity left in him would not allow Sideous to kill his son.

He decided to kill Sideous even though he knew it would also end his own life.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 19-04-2020 at 17:24.

Rides
    I dont know what all the trouble in that film was about, couldnt someone have just popped a cap in the old duffers head and be done with it?