Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: We seem to be missing a COVID-19 thread

Rides
    He’s not watching Fox News again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    This post is a correction after doing some more research, Bill Gates is by far the biggest contributor to the WHO, The Bill and Melinda gates foundation also fund the GAVI alliance, even when the US were funding the WHO Bill Gates was still by far the biggest
    So your conspiracy is the WHO are colluding with China which has pissed of Trump (the worlds biggest dipsh*t) but it doesn’t matter because Bill Gates owns the WHO and is the master puppeteer behind covid-19 and keeping you from the pub

Rides
    Leon has actually written something with sense. Since Trump stopped the US funding the WHO, Bill And Melinda are the biggest contributor.

Rides
    The WHO do not follow John Gieseckes no lockdown policy on the coronavirus pandemic.

He has worked for them in a certain capacity as a freelancer, he obviously doesn't have any influence regarding the current pandemic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Giesecke
    Haha; what you mean is you contradicted yourself and then backtracked the hell out of it with some good old conspiracy theories, then sidestepped the question I asked because you knew you were rumbled, and edited your post nice and speedily to try to cover it up

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    Haha; what you mean is you contradicted yourself and then backtracked the hell out of it with some good old conspiracy theories, then sidestepped the question I asked because you knew you were rumbled, and edited your post nice and speedily to try to cover it up
    No, how did I contradict myself ?

What conspiracy theories ?

Which question do you claim I sidestepped?
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 28-04-2020 at 12:00.

Rides
    What are you accusing Bill Gates of doing?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    What are you accusing Bill Gates of doing?
    Have I really got to spell it out for you
    I'm not accusing Bill Gates of anything, I'm merely making people aware that one of the richest men in the world, is by far the biggest contributor to the " world health organisation " I personally think the WHO should change their name to the world mandatory annual vaccine organisation

The world population is around eight billion the average cost of a vaccine is around $130, these vaccines could generate a trillion dollars a year in revenue, which will make Microsoft's turnover look like peanuts.

Lockdowns and social distancing make the immune system weaker as we are not coming into contact with any viruses/ bacteria, after a few years the immune system will be obselete and we will be reliant on vaccines to safe guard our health.

If you have any spare cash now is the time to invest in vaccines.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 28-04-2020 at 12:22.

Rides
    Have I really got to spell it out for you
    Well, since I didn't understand because you post so much sh1te, then yes.

So from what I can decipher from your latest ramblings you are making some reference to Bill Gates' WHO contributions and a pseudo-sinister plot to make the general population reliant on annual vaccines.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    I could not have put it better myself.

On the plus side during this lockdown. I have cooked one hell of a Chilli.

Carolina Reaper, 7 Pot Douglah and Trinidad
    Origami Scorpion in it

Rides
    Well, since I didn't understand because you post so much sh1te, then yes.

So from what I can decipher from your latest ramblings you are making some reference to Bill Gates' WHO contributions and a pseudo-sinister plot to make the general population reliant on annual vaccines.
    It's already happening, Mat HanCOCK said the other week that the lockdown wouldn't be lifted until we had all had the vaccine.

In other words you will be forced to take a vaccine for a disease that is fatal for 0.03% of the population and of that percentage the vast majority are elderly and have underlying health issues.

Rides
    Forced vaccine!! Omg what happens if this is a ruse to inject us with nanotechnology to monitor and control us!! Bill Gates that son of a bitch. He is the master puppeteer

Rides
    No he didn’t. He said they are considering making the vaccine compulsory for school kids.

So that’s that one cleared up

What does Bill Gates have to do with that then?

Rides
    No he didn’t. He said they are considering making the vaccine compulsory for school kids.

He is probably going to dip into his deep pockets and pay for it

Rides

I personally heard Mat HanCOCK make that statement on TV, don't think he will last long in his current job, you can believe what you want.

I think the best thing you can do is watch the TV and believe everything that is said and take direction from the main stream media

Rides
    I personally heard Mat HanCOCK make that statement on TV, don't think he will last long in his current job, you can believe what you want.

I think the best thing you can do is watch the TV and believe everything that is said and take direction from the main stream media
    So to be clear, you’re going to take as gospel something you saw on mainstream media, on TV.

And then you’re going to be sarcastic and make out that taking direction from main stream media is something I shouldn’t do.

Rides
    So to be clear, you’re going to take as gospel something you saw on mainstream media, on TV.

And then you’re going to be sarcastic and make out that taking direction from main stream media is something I shouldn’t do.

The secretary of state for health and social care Mat HanCOCK said that the lockdown wouldn't be lifted until everyone has had the vaccine, I didn't say I thought that would be possible as we can see already it is not.

The lockdown finished for some of the population after the initial three weeks as they just cracked on as normal after this time had elapsed.

This government uses "small steps" psychology for example telling the public it was a three week lockdown, when they really wanted a six month lockdown.

This "small steps" method is used in every correspondence with the public regarding the current pandemic.
    The government basically announce something, then see how the public react, this is why the lockdown will be over soon as more and more people choose to ignore it every day, this can be verified by anyone who goes outside.

Did you believe the media and government when they said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ?

Did you believe the media and remoaning MP's when they said there would be a catastrophic recession if we voted to leave the EU ?

I'm not bothered what you choose to believe, it makes no difference to me, I like to debate and the only way to that is to make people aware of the facts.

Rides
    You’re missing my point. I don’t care about any of your new points. I haven’t contested them. I haven’t even read them.

Because you’re telling me not to believe what I see in the mainstream media while simultaneously believing what you see in the mainstream media

At least you have finally stopped editing.

Rides
    You’re missing my point. I don’t care about any of your new points. I haven’t contested them. I haven’t even read them.

Because you’re telling me not to believe what I see in the mainstream media while simultaneously believing what you see in the mainstream media

That's the problem, if you had read my post you would see that I haven't missed your point.
    Please enlighten me as to where I said I believe Mat HanCOCK, Mat HanCOCK caused a massive reaction with that statement as well as many others he has made which is why I can't see him lasting long at all.

Rides

Like when he says don't listen to the WHO whilst simultaneously telling us to listen to one of the key guys in STAG-IH pivotal to providing recommendations to WHO, because he likes the cut of his particular jib (aka message suits his agenda, and he's thrown out all others that don't as an irrelevance). Especially funny when he tries to cover it up with a sneaky edit.

It's a crazy one, that's for sure.

Rides
    It was crazy 20 pages ago arry. It’s just comedic now. I come here for my daily dose of mental.