Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 727

Thread: We seem to be missing a COVID-19 thread

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    I doubt it will.

    It’s nice to know the special relationship still exists.

    My cousin got back from Texas this morning


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    President Trump is talking tough can't see him letting this go, China is responsible for killing thousands and wrecking the western economy it would of took years for a war to achieve such objectives. China could have stopped this virus dead, they decided to keep it quiet and not take the obvious necessary measures to stop the virus becoming pandemic.

  2. #122
    Member sx rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,688
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    This act of aggression by China against our economy and our people should not go unanswered, China is getting too powerful and this should not be allowed to happen again.
    This is not an act of aggression, mainly because they are most affected by the virus

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    19,735
    Rides
    0
    They didn't keep it quiet. It's been on the news for months, even before it affected the rest of the world.

    Brexit is best. The earth is flat. A natural virus is a biological weapon.

    I hope when you're older your jacket isn't on too tight and the walls are soft enough.

  4. #124
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    22,063
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    They didn't keep it quiet. It's been on the news for months, even before it affected the rest of the world.

    Brexit is best. The earth is flat. A natural virus is a biological weapon.

    I hope when you're older your jacket isn't on too tight and the walls are soft enough.
    No they did what they always do. Kept it quiet until they realised they couldnít keep it quiet

    Actually itís been on the news for weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    This is not an act of aggression, mainly because they are most affected by the virus
    No, there has been more deaths in italy.


    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-51964307

  6. #126
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    They didn't keep it quiet. It's been on the news for months, even before it affected the rest of the world.

    Brexit is best. The earth is flat. A natural virus is a biological weapon.

    I hope when you're older your jacket isn't on too tight and the walls are soft enough.
    The virus started in China last year.

    You can believe what you want, the facts are there for the whole world to see.

    Are you a Chinese agent as well as being an EU agent ?

    https://www.axios.com/timeline-the-e...718a5faab.html
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 20-03-2020 at 10:52.

  7. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    19,735
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Actually it’s been on the news for weeks
    They told the WHO in December and it was recategorised in January.

    When are you going to stop talking sh1t? Why have you gone from forming opinions based on reason to wild speculation this week? Why have you also done this at the same time as saying there are too many people in the media doing just this?

    It's like it isn't you replying.

  8. #128
    Member sx rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,688
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    No, there has been more deaths in italy.


    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-51964307
    Right because Italy is a world economic leader and provides the world with a huge amount of products and resources

    Deaths maybe but all round detrimental effects China have taken a massive hit

  9. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    Right because Italy is a world economic leader and provides the world with a huge amount of products and resources

    Deaths maybe but all round detrimental effects China have taken a massive hit
    No, China are not even in recession, and this virus has only just started in the west, how has China took a massive hit ?
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 20-03-2020 at 10:56.

  10. #130
    Member sx rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,688
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    No, China are not even in recession, and this virus has only just started in the west, how has China took a massive hit ?
    I don’t have time to debate why one of the biggest economies in the world in the middle of a pandemic will be suffering, sorry I’m too busy being self isolated

  11. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    I don’t have time to debate why one of the biggest economies in the world in the middle of a pandemic will be suffering, sorry I’m too busy being self isolated
    No, you said China was most affected by the virus, that statement is factually incorrect, China have had less deaths than Italy and are not in recession, you speak nonsense, that is why you can't back what you have said with any facts.
    Last edited by LeonatLarge; 20-03-2020 at 11:31.

  12. #132
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    22,063
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    No, you said China was most affected by the virus, that statement is factually incorrect, China have had less deaths than Italy and are not in recession, you speak nonsense, that is why you can't back what you have said with any facts.
    How do you know? China keeps things hidden


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #133
    Member sx rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,688
    Rides
    0
    You are an argumentative child that’s a fact. And stop saying no!!!

    You want facts here https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.c...onavirus/index

  14. #134
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    22,063
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    You are an argumentative child thatís a fact. And stop saying no!!!

    You want facts here https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.c...onavirus/index
    Thatís probably not going to work, google have said they will start shutting down their unmanned data centres


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #135
    Member sx rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,688
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    How do you know? China keeps things hidden


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It doesn’t take a genius to realise they would be the most affected, they have been dealing with the issue for longest, have the most infected therefore will be seeing the most adversity to their economic output

  16. #136
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    22,063
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    No, you said China was most affected by the virus, that statement is factually incorrect, China have had less deaths than Italy and are not in recession, you speak nonsense, that is why you can't back what you have said with any facts.
    No, Leon. You are wrong there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #137
    Member sx rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,688
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    That’s probably not going to work, google have said they will start shutting down their unmanned data centres


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I don’t need facts, common sense is all it takes.

  18. #138
    Guest Asht_200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ashflix.com
    Posts
    22,063
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    I donít need facts, common sense is all it takes.
    There is no common sense. All Morrisonís have in stock is flowers for Motherís Day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #139
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    No, Leon. You are wrong there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why ?, facts please.

  20. #140
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider View Post
    You are an argumentative child that’s a fact. And stop saying no!!!

    You want facts here https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.c...onavirus/index
    No, you are incorrect you have not provided any facts to back up your Chinese propogander.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •