Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: We seem to be missing a COVID-19 thread

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    I agree with Ash, the Government are doing a pretty good job.

They're walking a tightrope with this disaster, get too heavy handed and the economy will take a beating we may not recover from. Do too little and the hospitals are over-run.
    I thought Boris was going to be a disaster

But he has really stepped up to deal with this crisis and it is a crisis. The economy is taking a beating but Covid-19 will be over in a year, but the world needs to pull together.

For starters, stop the Chinese from eating endangered animals for health reasons... they started this pandemic and SARS with their stupid beliefs animals can enrich health.... which has killed how many? And the stupid ****s wear face masks on uk public transport.... even the Burhka hasn’t stopped the Iranians from getting it

Sorry mods but I’m angry and if it is racist Mark it, but the Chinese started this pandemic which is crippling the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Its the general public that enrages me, panic buying, crying on social media about there ****ing brats
    Hope this culls a few idiots, sort the men from the boys.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    too bad her assembly spent less on the NHS than Wales and England
    They have a tenth the population of England, so you're right wholesale figure but you're wrong on a per capita basis.

Google says £13.4 billion in Scotland for 5.4 million people is £2464 per person. £129 billion for 55.98 million in England is £2304.

"The Chinese" didn't start this pandemic. It originated from China. That's very different.

Rides
    Interesting how many yanks are now referring to this thing as the "Chinese virus", like its some sort of slur against the country - cant help it can they?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sideways14a View Post
    Interesting how many yanks are now referring to this thing as the "Chinese virus", like its some sort of slur against the country - cant help it can they?
    It's because Trump has gone straight in there with the same terminology. It's not by accident, either.

Rides
    Agreed. I saw a montage of American politicians and Trump calling it ‘Chinese Corona’ and the like, much the same as our cabinet repeats ‘level up’ and ‘whatever it takes’.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    They have a tenth the population of England, so you're right wholesale figure but you're wrong on a per capita basis.

Google says £13.4 billion in Scotland for 5.4 million people is £2464 per person. £129 billion for 55.98 million in England is £2304.

"The Chinese" didn't start this pandemic. It originated from China. That's very different.
    No Scotland spent less per capita

Where do you think the Chinese come from... it originated in China

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by arry View Post
    It's because Trump has gone straight in there with the same terminology. It's not by accident, either.
    No it originated in a UK lab apparently

Rides

But he has really stepped up to deal with this crisis and it is a crisis. The economy is taking a beating but Covid-19 will be over in a year, but the world needs to pull together.

For starters, stop the Chinese from eating endangered animals for health reasons... they started this pandemic and SARS with their stupid beliefs animals can enrich health.... which has killed how many? And the stupid ****s wear face masks on uk public transport.... even the Burhka hasn’t stopped the Iranians from getting it

Sorry mods but I’m angry and if it is racist Mark it, but the Chinese started this pandemic which is crippling the world

Just imagine the situation we would be in now if the snowflakes had got their way and elected that delusional women or Corbyn, scary to even think about it.

Rides
    No it originated in a UK lab apparently
    IF i invented it the damm thing would do a lot more than just knock off old folk with health problems, mine would wipe out all the stupid.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonatLarge View Post
    Just imagine the situation we would be in now if the snowflakes had got their way and elected that delusional women or Corbyn, scary to even think about it.
    But we are ****ed regardless.

Rides
    IF i invented it the damm thing would do a lot more than just knock off old folk with health problems, mine would wipe out all the stupid.
    "Virus specifically targets middle-lane hoggers and those who do 40 in a 60"

Rides
    Why is it the only isle in Tescos not empty is the pot noodle one?

Rides
    Why is it the only isle in Tescos not empty is the pot noodle one?
    Because i only bought one of them today.

Rides
    No Scotland spent less per capita
    Stop. Talking. Sh1te.

https://researchbriefings.files.parl...24/SN00724.pdf

Page 8.

Rides
    But we are ****ed regardless.

If Labour had got in they would still be debating which one of the one hundred genders the Virus is.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    No Scotland get more money from the treasury per capita, but their government decided to spend less on their health service

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides

Seriously, step away from the keyboard. The irony of the amount of crap youre spouting when you started this thread to claim the media were causing the issue is terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    This virus has verified that globalisation is dangerous and doesn't work, none of the many viruses of the twenty first century started in the UK.

Rides
    I apologised

You are just being a **** because your business has collapsed due to Corona

Everyone else has to deal with it