Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front brake upgrade options

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    What about skyline r33 gtst brakes? Pretty much the same as the z32 are they not?

Quote Originally Posted by cess View Post
    Folks, I'm bumping this thread because I'm seeking similar advice. I think one of my front calipers is goosed, so I've started to think about an upgrade rather than a rebuild.

I'm after a fairly simple bolt on upgrade and I know that the established, tried and tested route is Z32 front and rear calipers (plus handbrake assemblies). However, trying to source a full set of calipers is a bit difficult, which is not surprising given how long in the tooth the Z32 is.

Therefore my options appear to be for the front:

- Z33 Brembo calipers and discs, then drill the mounting holes to 14 mm, as outlined earlier in the thread;

Though alternative options for the rear seem a bit thinner on the ground. Can anyone advise if

- are Subaru Impreza STi Brembos a bolt on option, with Z32 discs (as inferred by some overseas forums)?

Cheers
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    I think so. The thing that was attracting me to the Z33/ 350Z option is that they seem easier to pick up. So I'm prepared to do a bit of fettling at the front and was hoping that there was a simple. easy fit option for the back