Now with 400bhp....
    Rides

Can anyone identify this afm/maf

As title, sticker is worn so very hard to read

Can just make out 22680 3*****
    And 6410A

At help would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    It looks like a Z32 AFM, PNo 22680-30P00.

Edit - but I'm not saying if it looks genuine or aftermarket. The sticker is different to OEM mind you.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I’m swaying towards z32 going by the numbers. From what I can see looking at the sensor it looks a genuine unit. The sticker is the same as a Jecs unit but completely worn off.

Guess my best bet is to find someone who’s running a z32 maf and test it.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    its sort of missing the Nissan logo on the side that is marked flow with an arrow,
    and the multi-plug has been cut down to expose the contact pins for some odd reason,
    the two short sides of the rectanglular plug have the 'hold the plug on' prongs or pegs so will need a zip tie to hold it in place
    I have a series 1 RB25 maf and that has no logo,pink sticker 2268031UOC E60 ,it is 3 maf pins not 4 though,
    series 2 might be 4 pin? also your maf the connection is in z32 location,rb is moved closer to the 4 bolt flange and would cover the weird round tube
    there are many variables of the z32 maf, the sensor inside is completly different design to the rb25
    if the sensor connects both sides of the tube like a thick plastic bridge could be rb25,sensor emerges naked into airflow z32