Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you like in a new Smartphone

Rides
    That new tax??

Thats needed to be fair, those dickheads have taken the piss for ****ing ages.

I thought it was good going that we've gone ahead with it, France buckled at the first bit of pressure from the states
    Probably good timing, our relations are at abit of a low point with the various political/legal scandals that have gone on recently.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by R3K1355 View Post
    That new tax??

Thats needed to be fair, those dickheads have taken the piss for ****ing ages.

I thought it was good going that we've gone ahead with it, France buckled at the first bit of pressure from the states
    Probably good timing, our relations are at abit of a low point with the various political/legal scandals that have gone on recently.
    The UK / Crown seem to own all the Tax Havens. We even own the Isle of Man etc... it’s a bit more than the Amazons etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    The UK / Crown seem to own all the Tax Havens. We even own the Isle of Man etc... it’s a bit more than the Amazons etc
    Aren't they crown dependencies tho?
    So essentially we've 'got their back' if something kicks off but otherwise they're free to run their own affairs?

I'm not sure we can just swagger in and tell them they will be completely changing their tax system.

Rides
    Apparently, they have dropped the “Royal” I guess the Greek had his way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk